“Lunch with a friend”

Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Highland and Butterfield
Description: At BRIO Tuscan Grille Lombard, at The Shops in Butterfield, IL our chefs are proud to serve the tasty cuisine of Italy, using fresh and healthy ingredients. Enjoy the flavors of Italy without leaving the country. Bringing the pleasures of the Tuscan country villa to Lombard, our chef-inspired Italian dishes are sure to tempt your palate. Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Had lunch with a friend and sat outside, it was beautiful the food was good we both had a salad which was really good, it's a little expensive but good food

Reviewed July 16, 2018

This was my first time at Brio. I loved it!! Everyone was so pleasant and accommodating! We dined outdoors and it was the perfect evening. Our server was fantastic. The food was to die for. I had the shrimp risotto with broiled lobster tail and it was perfect in every way!! Can't wait to return!

Reviewed July 14, 2018

I love to meet friends for happy hour. I always get the kale Caesar salad. This is one of my favorite restaurants.

Reviewed July 5, 2018

I went to Brio with some colleagues to tank advantage of one free night in a work's workshop. I wasn't really expecting so much, but I was wrong.
The food is really good but spicy. I liked a lot but was needed to drink much water while eating, because as I don't knew that was so much spicy, I put more black pepper into it. There is not advisement in the menu about it, or even the waiter could alert.
However, even with this point, the food tasted really good and is a place to come back when I visit Downer's Grove again.

Reviewed June 25, 2018

We were walk-in's for Father's Day and we were seated in the Bar area since the place was packed. We had heard great things about Brio, and it did not disappoint! The food was superb and service (from our bartender) was top notch too. Great atmosphere with moderate pricing. Although the place was packed, surprisingly, the food arrived quickly and was well seasoned with large portions. Can't wait to return.