“Best lunch specials!”

Double Dragon
Ranked #32 of 200 Restaurants in Lombard
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed January 25, 2016

I've never been to the actual restaurant, but this is a top choice for birthday lunch at my work. Their lunch menu is so cheap (around $6), you won't believe the heaping portions! Our recommendations are the crab rangoon, beef broccoli, and the fried rice with jumbo shrimp.

+The delivery is always accurate and still hot when it arrives.

Reviewed January 13, 2016

So I'm staying at a hotel nearby, 10 degrees and crappy. Front desk clerk says "Double Dragon" when I asked about delivery. I asked for extra fried egg in the shrimp fried rice. It was perfect. They said one hour wait for delivery, it was there in 40 minutes. Me happy.

Reviewed November 1, 2015

Great food and huge selections. I love their hot sour soup, Mongolian chicken and fried rice. The staff is very friendly - I go often for carry out

Reviewed October 15, 2015

Tried this restaurant for take out dinner moving family into a new house. The food was good and plenty to eat. This place was recommended to us and I would definitely go back.

Reviewed September 30, 2015

Located in a strip mall with ample parking.

This Chinese restaurant is somewhat different in that it has a wide variety of sushi and rolls - not something you would expect from a Chinese restaurant.

We have been doing "carry out" from here for a few years and always found the food to be above average.and the portions generous.

There is a special lunch and combination menu that has the usual entrees that come with fried rice and an egg roll. Actually the portions are so large that two persons could be served by one order,

There is a large dining room and bar - all very pleasant and clean.

Nothing remarkable, but it is clean, reliable, and good food.