“Great choice for Chinese takeout”
Review of Double Dragon

Double Dragon
Ranked #32 of 209 Restaurants in Lombard
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed November 8, 2017

We had a family dinner for 6 last weekend and were very satisfied with the Chinese food delivered by Double Dragon. We ordered egg rolls, pot stickers, sweet and sour chicken, orange chicken, beef and brocoli, shrimp, chicken fried rice, and Chinese vegetables.
Everything was delicious, and the leftovers were all quickly taken away. The cost was reasonable, and the food was delivered sooner than expected.

Reviewed May 10, 2017

Was staying at a hotel nearby and had a craving for Chinese takeout. Found this restaurant and ordered carry out - egg roll and fried rice. Food was ready on time, good temperature and I thought very healthy portions! This may become a habit. Looked like a nice place for dining in also.

Reviewed March 17, 2017

Do not EVER order carryout from double dragon! They messed up the order and wanted to argue on what I ordered. I will NEVER order from them again. First off, the guy didn't listen to me for the address or room number. He then couldn't get my phone number right and then he gives me the wrong food. NEVER AGAIN!

Reviewed February 13, 2017

Well, an interesting review to write. Visited for the first time, nice place, nice bar, ordered a lunch combo to go. The food was great, but, the portion was less than 1/2 the size (seriously) of other Asian restaurants, and priced the same, I knew something was off when they handed me the bag, it was so light. I would go back, but you need to decide, quality or quantity? If you're really hungry, or plan to share your lunch with another person, this may not be the place to go. Normally two people can eat one lunch combo at other places.

Reviewed October 21, 2016

I live in Lombard and cannot find a good Chinese place! So I settled on Double Dragon. The food has been the best around but only rates only average. However, after last night, they dropped to poor. And here's why...I ordered for take out, Sesame Shrimp, paid a premium price and got ??? I still have no idea what it was. It was battered shrimp with chow mein crispy noodles covered in sweet & sour sauce! What?!?! So I checked back on the website menu and sure enough, it says crispy shrimp in a brown sauce with sesame seeds, which is what I was expecting. Not a sweet & sour sauce! Nor with chow mein noodles! I would have taken it back if I did not have a meeting to go to. I ate a few which were totally overpowered by sweet & sour sauce and then offered it to my hubby who eats anything. Even he didn't like it!!Totally disappointing when the Chinese place can't get their own menu items right! They are off the list and the search goes on....