“Amazingly Stir Fry - Make your own dish!!!”
Review of Flat Top Grill

Flat Top Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Flat Top Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 209 Restaurants in Lombard
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 1, 2016

We planned to visit this Asian grill restaurant for a project party of 10 people and reserved seats via telephone. In this restaurant, same as other stir fry types, we can choose our own veggies, rice/noodles and spicy sauces into a bowl. Proteins available are chicken, beef, pork, whitefish, calamari, shrimp and salmon and are added via fry.

Friendly staffs helps us to understand other additions to be made to our dish. We can add eggs, tofu, roti prata bread etc. Also we can make soup, lettuce wraps also.

Roti Prata Bread was superb. I love this food and quantity. It's only 9.99$ for lunch!!!

Definitely I will come to this place again with family.

FTG-Manager, General Manager at Flat Top Grill, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2016

Hello unnikrisb,

Thank you for your recent TripAdvisor. I am happy to know that you enjoyed your time in our restaurant. I see that our meat options and add ons, especially our roti bread was something that you enjoyed. Hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed August 23, 2016

Not as good as I remembered it from a few years back. Ingredient selection was good and quality of veggies was excellent. Good selection of sauces but they skimped on the meat. I've been to some of their competitors and you fill your bowl with meat and veggies while here you pick veggies and they supply the meat. I'm sure it is cost savings but it was a disappointment for me. The fry bread was awesome despite being greasy. The other thing that has changed was the energy level. I remember it being alive and full of young professionals, this time is was flat and filled with families. I guess it is no longer hip.

FTG-Manager, General Manager at Flat Top Grill, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2016

Hello,

Thank you for your recent TripAdvisor review. We appreciate the feedback and work to make the experience better. We hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed July 14, 2016 via mobile

This was my first time dining at this location. From start to finish, we were there over 2 hours and that was without having an appetizer, drinks, or dessert. Not only was the service ridiculously slow, but they also messed up our orders and the bathrooms were disgusting. Food quality was good.

FTG-Manager, General Manager at Flat Top Grill, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2016

Hi,

Thank you for your recent TripAdvisor review. We appreciate feedback and would like to discuss this experience with you further. Give me a call at your earliest convenience at 630.652.3700.

Reviewed July 4, 2016

choose your own stirfry ingredients. friendly staff and great food at a super good price. I have been here many times and it is always consistant

Reviewed June 2, 2016

This is the place where you get to pick out all your meats, vegetables and sauces to create your own masterpiece. There are tips for taste combinations and I have always picked well. They also have lettuce wraps which are a great variation as well.