“Good food and service ”

Ranked #10 of 212 Restaurants in Lombard
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Description: P.F. Chang's is a restaurant concept that honors the 2,000-year-old Asian tradition of wok cooking and believes in making food from scratch every day in every restaurant. With a Farm to Wok food philosophy at its core, P.F. Chang's chefs hand-roll dim sum, hand chop and slice all vegetables and meats, handcraft every sauce and wok-cook each recipe, every day in every restaurant using fresh ingredients. With roots in Chinese cooking, the culinary landscape at P.F. Chang's now stretches across Asia with diverse, culturally inspired recipes including hand-rolled sushi, Vietnamese-style soups and bowls, traditional Chinese dim sum, wok-fired chicken and beef entrees, and family style noodles and rice. All made from scratch every day.
Reviewed October 17, 2018 via mobile

While in the area I wanted to get my favorite soup and since I do not live close to a PF Chang’s I went here. Food was good and the service was very good. The location has a good evening manager as he was very involved with his staff while I was there and my server was knowledgeable and very good. I can recommend this location if you want PF Chang’s

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed August 6, 2018

I would recommend getting the dish with eggplant in it. It's so delicious! The atmosphere here is nice (sometimes it can get crowded; but even when it's crowded it is very pleasant). I've always had a good experience with the servers as well. Great job, P.F. Chang's! Oh, and also, the coconut cooler is a must have...mmmmmm....

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Overpriced food,hard rice,and a waiter that either kissed up to you or he tottaly ignored you. Waiter said to my brother you look like a movie star then looks to my mom and said same thing then looks to me and I said don't even try it.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 15, 2018

LOVE their gluten free options here. They will even modify much of the kids' menu to be gluten free. Service has declined over the years.

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Hotel was beautifully remodeled. There were two large shopping malls nearby and lots of nice restaurants. Hotel staff was friendly. My request for service was handled promptly. Breakfast was good and the host was very nice. We enjoyed the evening reception. The kids enjoyed the pool. I hate I did not get her name but the clerk at the front desk was especially helpful with assisting me to pay our missed tollways on the computer.