Sonesta ES Suites Chicago - Lombard
US$139
Comfort Suites Lombard(Lombard)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$149
US$149
  • Pool
US$112
All reviewsresidence innfull kitchenfront deskupstairs bedroompenthouse suitemain buildingthe upper levelseparate buildingsfamily birthday celebrationlong hallwayassistant general managerspent the weekdressing areawonderful propertyice makeroutdoor poolno questions asked
Reviewed July 1, 2010

What a staff. Great comfortable suites, good hot breakfast, outdoor pool, fitness and pets allowed. What a wonderful place. My family has booked here two years running and we will defintely go again. The staff allowed us to use the gatehouse for a reunion meeting and the bar b que grills to cook with. We have selected this as our favorite reunion place ever. The free internet and full kitchens helped keep us on budget as well.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
Management36280, Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Chicago - Lombard, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2012

Thank you for your review. We hope to see you again at the Lombard Residence Inn for your next Family Reunion!

Reviewed June 2, 2010

Just stayed here for Memorial Day Week, actually 2nd stay here, and it is a great place to stay. Quiet, at least on the weekends, and close to shopping if needed. Rooms are clean as well as the grounds. Pool and BBQ grills are available also. Oh, complimentary HOT breakfast and with a family of five that saved us around $60-$70 right there! 15-20 minutes from downtown Chicago. Definately will be staying here when we go visit my daughter in Chicago.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family

Thank you for your review. We have just competed our renovation in October 2011. We hope to see you again at the Lombard Residence Inn.

Reviewed October 6, 2009

I was dreading having to leave my house for a week (with two pets) as my floors were refinished. I'm very happy with my choice of the Residence Inn at Lombard: the week flew by. In particular, I appreciated:

- The assurance that no one would enter my room and let out my pets
- The value: 5 nights cost only 40,000 points
- Convenience: it's close to the interstate and there are plenty of restaurants and convenience stores nearby
- Cleanliness
- Amenities: stairstepper, very complete breakfast, kitchenwares
- I felt safe (separate entrances are nice and I was offered an upstairs room)
- Friendly staff
- Free internet access
- Manager responsiveness (through my email requests)

I'll stay here again if I need to leave my home for an extended time.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank Esme_Travels

Thank you for your review. We are glad you had a nice stay at the hotel. We hope to see you again at the Lombard Residence Inn.

Reviewed September 26, 2009

If you have business in the western suburbs, this is a nice place to stay - near a mall and near major highways. It is a little different than some other Residence Inns in that there is a main building and then separate buildings with 8 -16 units each. They are in the midst of landscaping and upgrading - none of which bothered us. The ladies at the front desk were very welcoming and kind. You can hear the traffic from 22nd street a bit but it did not bother us. The rooms were spacious, very clean, and with full kitchens. The breakfast was very good with taco fixings, hard boiled eggs and all the other standard items. In addition to the free breakfast, they had dinner the 2 nights we stayed- nachos the first night and Beer and Brats the next. With the brats there had cole slaw, beans, potato salad, and cut up tomatos and onion, watermelon, chocolate chip cookies. Also Miller beer and some wine. They just do this two nights a week.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank Proviso

Thank you for your review. We have just completed our renovation in October 2011. We hope to see you again at the Lombard Residence Inn.

Reviewed August 16, 2009

We stayed here for 2 nights and enjoyed it. The place is getting a little old but it was well kept. Service was great, everything was clean and the staff was friendly. They serve a hearty and full breakfast in the morning. The place is located in a quiet place but quite convenient to a large mall next door or a fairly busy street with all different restaurants about 2 miles away. While there we also used their coin laundry which was surprisingly large (3 washers/4 dryers). They also have a small outdoor pool which we did not use.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family