“Meh-So-So Thai Cuisine if there are no other options around the area”
Review of D Thai Restaurant

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
D Thai Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 34 Restaurants in Lyons
Reviewed April 2, 2018

"So so" Thai food. Meh-I had actually passed by this placed but never dined here. Service really slow despite the server being friendly. She addressed the lunch special which is what I took. The Beef Red Curry was to creamy and the Bamboo they used is extra thin which is what I did not like despite having the spicy signature kick Thai cuisine is known for. The Tom Kha Soup in Chicken was delicious but I was expecting a bigger portion. I should have mentioned that since it was my 1st time here. The steam dumplings where decent but nothing to get excited about. Price wise it was inexpensive but for what it's worth on only some of the dishes and the slow service I probably would come here if it is by chance nearby but would not do cart wheels or back flips for this place. Also the Thai Ice Tea was too sweet!. They put too much Condense Milk despite not being charge for a 2nd refill of Thai Ice Tea as a compliment. Sorry no pictures for the slow service and was in a hurry to leave.

Reviewed June 12, 2015

I discovered this place by accident.... Just driving by and thought, that's new, I should try it.. So within the week I did just that,,,, and now I have been there 15 time and every time has be better then the first.. I have had the satay, potstickers, egg rolls, crab Rangoon, dumplings.. Almost every appetizer and always it's been Off The Hook!!!! Soooooo good... I have had the pad thai, the basil chicken, chicken fried rice, garlic chicken, lard nar, peanut noodles... And everything, every time has been wonderful... If you like or love Thai food, you have to stop here.. You will not be disappointed ...

Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

Really good food, best larbka chicken salad, service is ok, clean & very friendly. The restaurant is diner like attached to the bates motel...a little unusual but fantastic!