“Stopped While Traveling ”
Review of La Fiesta

La Fiesta
Ranked #13 of 97 Restaurants in Marion
Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were traveling on I-57, and we were looking for something for dinner. Found this on our GPS, checked the Trip Advisor reviews, and made the stop. We’re really glad that we did! Our best friends are Hispanic, so we know what good Mexican food is. La Fiesta didn’t disappoint! My chili relleno was yummy, and my husband’s carnitas were fork tender! We will definitely stop again, if we have time!

Reviewed June 15, 2017 via mobile

La Fiesta offers a pretty traditional menu when it comes to your average Mexican restaurant. Nothing really stands out as exceptional but the food usually tastes pretty good. That said, the salsa is typically heavy on the tomato and a bit too runny. In my opinion, a bit of cilantro would help out quite a bit.

The service is efficient enough and everyone is polite but not overly friendly if you're not a regular. Personally, I think there are better alternatives in Marion but we stop in every once in a while to mix things up.

Reviewed January 19, 2017

This is my favorite mexican restaurant in Southern IL. The staff is very friendly and service is efficient.

Reviewed September 28, 2016 via mobile

Very good place, food was excellent, service was outstanding.
We traveled 60 miles to eat there and was worth the trip.

Reviewed August 22, 2016

We eat there at least once a week. Never had a bad meal there. Waiters are nice. Chips and salsa given when you get a table.

Been to La Fiesta? Share your experiences!