“Very Good Food at Very Good Price”
Review of Baan Thai Marion

Baan Thai Marion
Ranked #23 of 98 Restaurants in Marion
Reviewed April 2, 2018

My wife and I visited there this past Friday evening for the first time. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The food was very good at a very good price. It is not fancy, but it is a very nice little place to eat. And, we will be back. I had pineapple and shrimp curry at a medium heat level. It was excellent!

Reviewed February 23, 2018 via mobile

I eat here for lunch often. They have excellent food at a great price. The service is very speedy and friendly.

Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

After the panang curry with shrimp, I had to taste another curry. The second time was duck curry. Next time, I will not know what to choose next. Everything is outstanding and tasty. Definitely a favorite.

Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

I've stopped in and got the lunch special a few times. Good food at an excellent price. Good size portion as well, enough to take home leftovers.

Reviewed August 19, 2017

We really enjoyed the complimentary soup (hot and sour the day we stopped) and our pineapple fried rice. I had mine with pork and hubby had his with chicken. We were both very happy. The rice had a great flavor (which we couldn't pinpoint... but loved). Will be back, for sure!

Been to Baan Thai Marion? Share your experiences!