“Great food, bland atmosphere”
Review of Asian star

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Asian star
Ranked #29 of 97 Restaurants in Marion
Reviewed January 19, 2018 via mobile

I had lunch here on 1/17/18. I had the General Tso’s Chicken with fried rice and two egg rolls.

First, the food was excellent. Really well prepared, nice portion size (and I’m a big guy with a big appetite), very nice customer service.

Where the restaurant needs help is with decor. It’s clean and neat, but it’s dead boring to look at. Dark red walls without a single artwork anywhere, brown carpet. Cave-like.

Part of the restaurant experience is the atmosphere. But as I said, the food is very good.

Reviewed January 3, 2018

Wonderful food, so much to choose from. We finally have a great Asian place to eat at in Marion. Great lunch combos for carryout. Super dinner choices to dine in. Nice atmosphere owners are very nice people. Love their food my family has been there a few times and we have had carry out also.

Reviewed April 21, 2017 via mobile

Asian Star is an excellent Asian eatery. They have a great selection with competitive prices. Their online ordering is very comprehensive and fun to use. The interior was truly remodeled and is clean and well organized though not decorated. Easily Marion's best choice for Asian. NOT A BUFFET.

Reviewed April 17, 2017

I tried this new restaurant and was amazed by the large variety and delicious food! The atmosphere is very relaxing and the service is great! The prices are excellent too!

Reviewed April 17, 2017 via mobile

I love the food here. Wish I cud go more often!! I normally am not big in Asian food but this place has changed my mind!! Fav asian restaurant!!

Been to Asian star? Share your experiences!