Lowest prices for your stay
US$58
View deal
Expedia.comUS$58
QualityUS$58
ZenHotels.comUS$71
All reviews donuts would stay again free breakfast bed was comfortable tub florida
Selected filters
Reviewed July 23, 2018

We stayed here on a road trip this summer. The room was nice, quiet, and comfortable. It had easy access from the interstate. The breakfast was fair, nothing special. It was a good value. We would stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

I loved staying here. The rooms were better than some more expensive hotels I’ve stayed n and the breakfast was the best lay out ever. It was quiet and clean and so inexpensive I would have stayed another night if not on a schedule. Stay here your next trip through. Great value!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

We were exhausted and this place was a welcome relief after a long travel day. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The front desk guy recommended a great take out Chinese which was a great meal inside that was not FAST FOOD! The breakfast was good with a great selection. The hotel was clean and our room perfect. We had hoped for 1st floor but second was not bad and the room was quiet!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed May 11, 2018 via mobile

We had to come here to Marion cause my husband was having surgery at the VA Hospital on Friday morning. The VA put us up here overnight cause we had to be here early in the morning. The staff was awesome!!! The room was perfect!!! Loved the bathtub and shower!!! The bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was WOW!!! Eggs, sausage patties, homestyle hashbrown potatoes, waffles, cereal, various types of muffins, donuts, yogurt, coffee, juices, etc. This was our first time staying at Quality Inn. Was very impressed.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed April 25, 2018 via mobile

Ignore the few bad reviews. They are unwarranted. We stayed here one night on our way home. The hotel was clean, attractive and located in a very good area. It was in a square of several hotels, well lit and close to the highway.

Our room was on the ground floor and we were glad about that since we didn't see any elevators. Our room was clean, comfortable and quiet. Nice beds and nice pillows. Nice bathtub/shower, too. My husband thoroughly enjoyed the shower head but said that water pressure could have been better. Our room had a microwave oven, a refrigerator, a hair blow dryer and a coffee maker. I assume that those are standard in every room.

Tony, at the front desk, was exceptionally helpful and friendly. When we checked in, he was in the midst of a bit of a rush with several checking in at the same time and the phone frequently ringing. None of it got to him. He handled each interaction with courtesy, cheerfulness and patience.

Breakfast -- from 6 am to 9:30 am -- was terrific. No continental breakfast here!! They had both a hot and cold breakfast bar -- and Krispy Kreme doughnuts as an added bonus. Some items on the bar included: 2-3 kinds of breakfast cereal, fresh fruit, donuts, muffins, scrambled eggs, sausage patties, toast, waffles, yogurt, milk, coffees, orange and apple juice, peanut butter, jellies ... And I am sure I am forgetting other things. There is plenty of room to eat either inside or al fresco.

This hotel is located in a mid-sized town with lots of chain restaurants as well as local favorites. Most aren't very far away and are easy to get to.

This isn't a new facility and I believe that updates are being done. Still it has been well-maintained in the first place and I saw nothing that would frighten me away other than the absence of elevators for rooms above the ground floor that could cause accessibility issues for seniors or the disabled. This can be worked around by asking for a guaranteed ground floor room.

All things considered, including the great price, this hotel is an excellent choice for just about any kind or length of stay! I recommend it highly!!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple