“Great food”

20's Hideout Steakhouse & Bar
Ranked #3 of 98 Restaurants in Marion
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: 20's Hideout Steakhouse serves up the best steaks, seafood and live entertainment in roaring 20's fashion. We are proud recipients of the annual Wine Spectator Restaurant Award since 2012. With over 6,800 international and domestic bottles on hand we have the largest wine cellar south of Chicago. From our proprietary farm located 3.5 miles south of Marion we produce world class black angus beef, USDA processed, and served exclusively farm-to-table at the 20's Hideout Steakhouse. Our upper casual dining experience is ideal for that special occasion or the casual traveler.
Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

Very old fashioned atmosphere but the food was delicious I would recommend this restaurant for a good steak

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

We have been to this restaurant numerous times. We have been very pleased with the quality of the food every time we've been there. We also enjoy the atmosphere. It's a great place for special occasions as well anytime.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

My husband and I splurged at 20's Hideout. We both ordered the ribeye. I got the grilled green beans and he got the loaded cheese fries. We split an appetizer of 1 lb crab legs and a desert of bananas foster. I got the Ceasar salad and he got the steak soup. Everything was delicious! Our steaks were perfectly cooked, seasoned and tender. The crab meat separated perfectly from the shell. My salad and his soup were wonderful. I ordered a margarita on the rocks and our great server saved us money by suggesting the "house" margarita over the menu one. It was great and I had 2 for the price of the other one! We would drive the hour to eat here again. It was really delicious and our server was awesome

Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

Great environment and tasty food. The place is pricey but the quality is good. There is someone placing the piano during dinner this is a nice touch.

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Great food and atmosphere. Live music and all you can eat crab legs on Wednesday evenings! Steaks are delicious!

Been to 20's Hideout Steakhouse & Bar? Share your experiences!