“Excellent food and the price was reasonable”

20's Hideout Steakhouse & Bar
Ranked #3 of 101 Restaurants in Marion
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: 20's Hideout Steakhouse serves up the best steaks, seafood and live entertainment in roaring 20's fashion. We are proud recipients of the annual Wine Spectator Restaurant Award since 2012. With over 6,800 international and domestic bottles on hand we have the largest wine cellar south of Chicago. From our proprietary farm located 3.5 miles south of Marion we produce world class black angus beef, USDA processed, and served exclusively farm-to-table at the 20's Hideout Steakhouse. Our upper casual dining experience is ideal for that special occasion or the casual traveler.
Reviewed November 6, 2018

We were staying in the motel across the street and the hotel staff recommended this restaurant. They had excellent steaks and good service. They even have a farm to table special that I tried and it was very good.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed November 1, 2018 via mobile

Slow service. Food was average and not very hot. Drinks were good. Piano player makes it bearable. Just traveling through.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 29, 2018 via mobile

I can't say enough about this place! Fantastic staff, juicy burgers, yummy salad, bread and butter was even great! If you have a chance to check it out please do it you won't be sorry!

Reviewed October 27, 2018

We had been recommended by hotel staff to go to 20's Hideout for their farm to table steaks. We had excellent wine & the steak soup was delicious. Unfortunately the 6 oz sirloin I ordered was quite tough & difficult to even cut. The waiter kindly offered to get me a new steak & took mine away. He was back quite quickly to say that was the last 6 oz sirloin (this was the evening's special). He suggested the 8 oz sirloin which of course was slightly more expensive. Once again he returned to the table to advise there were no more 8oz steaks. This surprised me as the restaurant was not busy on a Monday evening. He offered to have the chef "trim" my original 6 oz. I declined as there would-be little left to enjoy. He suggested a flank steak which I reluctantly agreed to. It was not tender & the asparagus from my original meal was reheated to the point of being tough & stringy. My husband had finished his meal so I was now eating on my own. I ate about a quarter of my meal and none of the asparagus. The waiter knew I was not happy and offered a discount. When the check came it a 10% discount. Overall a totally disappointing meal that was expensive & for me not edible. Unfortunately we will not be back to the 20's Hideout.

Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

We were staying overnight and decided to give this a try. It was great. The food was fabulous. The service was great even though they were packed with some formal dance guests. It was great to eat locally sourced steaks as well.

Date of visit: October 2018

Been to 20's Hideout Steakhouse & Bar? Share your experiences!