“Birthday lunch for family ”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #15 of 97 Restaurants in Marion
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

They removed fish sandwich from the
menu were there for birthday lunch
I’m not a sea food person I would take
the family out I will no longer go back
and will not purchase any gift cards for
anyone

Date of visit: March 2018
2  Thank Leon S

Reviewed February 16, 2018

Had lobster-fest. Was expensive, not much food which was marginal in quality. Partner had lobster roll on basic bun. Had a funny flavor and did not live up to expectations. Not a good experience.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed October 5, 2017

Exceeded my Expectations!

I was expecting average food for this price of $18.00 per person. Arrived at 5:15 to beat the rush....but the wait was 45 minutes already! I see why now. We went to the bar to kill time and the service as first class there, no waiting, fast service and lots of follow ups.

Sitting down for dinner the service was quick and friendly. There are 5 different shrimp entrees to select from. You can mix or match and change up and try all 5 shrimps dishes. You order 2 dishes at first then the SKY IS THE LIMIT!! You get cheddar rolls and 2 sides with your meal. I stopped at 25 shrimps and each one was cooked perfectly! My friend stopped at 70 shrimps......oink oink.

I recommend this place for the Service, Price, and Quality of food served!

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank REXM496
Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

We always to Red Lobster for shrimp fest every September for our anniversary. This was our first time eating at this particular one. We got there around 4 & beat the mad supper crowd. We were seated immediately & the service was good. Only complaint I had was the waitress never took an empty plate unless I asked & handed it to her. The food was as to be expected & we really didn’t have much of a wait time for refills on the shrimp, so that was a plus. Over all it was a good experience & I would eat there again if I was in town during shrimp fest.

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank mudangel
Reviewed August 26, 2017

One of the nicest Red Lobsters we have been to. Not only was the food excellent, but their staff were very friendly and accommodating. We had a great time the night before the total eclipse.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank Suzanne K

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!