“Aunt Edith's birthday”

Cuisines: American
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Reviewed November 5, 2016 via mobile

As always, Cracker Barrel served delicious food. Our party enjoyed everything from cod fish to chicken and dumplings and much in between. Yes, Cracker Barrel tends to be a bit noisy, but I think that's largely because everyone is enjoying it so much and having a good time. If you go to this C.B., I hope Mikka is your server. She was superb!

Date of visit: November 2016

Reviewed October 15, 2016

My wife and I ate here a few days ago, when we were traveling from Mississippi to visit our daughter's in-laws in Illinois. As we usually do, we ordered a 4-veggie meal to split, with water to drink. We got hashbrown casserole, fried apples, slaw, and seasonal vegetables (carrots, cauliflower, broccoli). The latter proved to be the weak link in the meal. We also got one biscuit and one cornbread muffin. The servings seemed somewhat smaller than usual.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed October 7, 2016 via mobile

A very good Cracker Barrel. Very well ran, good food, good service. Among Cracker Barrels this is one of their best.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed September 13, 2016

I go here at least once a month. The dinner food toward the end of the night has been a disappointment. Breakfast has been a safe choice,. At all times. Lunch has never dissatisfied.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed September 11, 2016

Cracker Barrel is known for home cooked comfort at a reasonable costs.
This location was a bit short on their service and food.
My visit was during the lunch time at 12:30 p.m.
My turkey and Dressing was served promptly.
However, this bread dressing was much too dry for my taste and more dry than bread dressing served at other Cracker Barrel locations.

The turkey contained some grisly fat that was absent at other Cracker Barrel locations.

Service was pleasant and okay.
However, no “to go” cup was offered at this Marion, IL location.

Date of visit: August 2016

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!