Econo Lodge
US$83
Country Inn
US$68
US$99
Quality Inn & Suites Marion(Marion)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$76
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

US$101
Super 8 by Wyndham Marion(Marion)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$72
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$81/night.

US$119
US$95
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 28, 2015

This motel is old but was clean and the staff was nice.
Although I was told the password to the free WiFi and I did not ask.
The breakfast was ok for the price of the stay, but some of the breakfast items were empty when we came to have breakfast. at 0800.
All in all it is a good place to stay and would stay again.
The room was clean and did not smell.

Room Tip: Make sure you ask for the WiFi password. They may not offer.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
Sunny B, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2015

Reviewed March 24, 2015

there were mouse turds on the couch the bed had a bad mildew smellI would never recommend this hotel to anyone I tried to speak with the night manager about getting a different room and they barely spoke any English filed a claim with the Better Business Bureau the manager of the hotel offered me a free night stay and I said why in the world would I subject myself or my family to that disgusting place again knocked the health department hasn't shut the place down

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank bigjoe1234
Reviewed January 15, 2015

I travel I-57 regularly for work. Two weeks ago I had the unforunate experience of staying in one of their jail cells they call a room (see my review). Last night I didn't make that same mistake and chose the Econo-Lodge located on the northbound side of the interstate and I'm glad I did.

I was actually recommended this hotel by the front desk clerk of the Super 8. I went there looking for a smoking room but they had gone totally smoke free so she recommended that I try them because she had heard good things about it. I checked Trip Advisor and found the rooms were going for $50. fine enough.

These Indian hotel owners are a little crafty so you've gotta be prepared to do some haggling sometimes. She was going to charge me $58 plus tax but I showed her my iPad with the Trip Adviser prices of $50 plus tax through Priceline, Expedia and another one so she evidently felt obliged to honor that price. Hey....eight bucks is eight bucks....right?

The hotel itself looks great from the outside. The lobby is big and uncluttered. Interior hallway which I always like. They even have an indoor pool which I didn't use but I saw steam rising off of the water so I imagine it's operational but at 7:30 AM the door to the pool area was locked. They also have a hot tub but I saw no steam rising so they must have to turn it on to let it warm up first.

My room had all the amenities you should expect; king size bed, 32" flat screen television, desk with office chair, credenza, the largest mini fridge I've ever seen with a separate freezer compartment, iron with board, plenty of lamps and a sofa style lounge chair. The heater worked flawlessly as did the wifi signal. The bathroom was well equipped with paper products, soap and shampoo. My only disappointment was the absence of a coffee maker in the room. Ehhh....not a deal breaker.

The breakfast area is a rather room with the standard fare; cereal, make your own waffles, milk, juice, coffee and one nice touch...hard boiled eggs. How cool is that? I took three with me to eat on the road.

I will be staying here again...hands down.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank bthor76

ECONO LODGE

Reviewed December 3, 2014

Reserved 2 rooms for SIU visit. Internet was slow but everything else was acceptable. They had a little fridge plugged in so a light didn't work. Over all wasn't bad for budget minded trip. Desk people friendly, got room upgrade being Choice hotel member.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Tony M
Reviewed August 31, 2014

I stayed here for a couple nights while visiting my daughter @ SIU. Got a great rate on Hotels.com. The room was spacious and clean with a fridge, microwave and big TV. Comfortable bed and bedding. Adequate - if not awesome - breakfast with good coffee. Staff were friendly. Hot tub was nice and hot and the pool was heated, though I think both could do with a deep clean. All in all, for the price I paid I was very satisfied. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank N0ri11
Sunny B, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2014

ECONO LODGE