See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 14, 2017

The staff here was very accomdateing his name was Brendan . The rooms were clean and very large. Bathrooms were clean and had extra towels also had a coffe pot. T.v had plenty of stations, wifi .air condition worked well.

Stayed: April 2017
Reviewed April 3, 2017 via mobile

First, the good. Bedsheets were clean and the bed was pretty comfortable. Price was very cheap. Air-conditioning worked well.

Now, the ugly. Ceiling had multiple water stains. Television would not work properly. Had to pull the plug out of the wall to turn it off, and then the electrical box came with it. Shower was very difficult to regulate temperature. Shower head was very cheap. Furniture needed updating. Rugs were old and seams were split open. Room smelled musty. Trash thrown all around the hotel. Did not feel secure as outer doors did not lock. Did not try breakfast.

I don't think I will be staying there again.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed February 19, 2017

Service was friendly, room was clean and decent sized (even had a couch), hotel was quiet (very few visitors at the time) and it was a good price. The building could use some cosmetic work, mainly the exterior and in the hallways. This hotel has an elevator which was handy. Bed was comfortable, plenty of pillows (happy about that since many hotels skimp on pillows). The outside door on the side of the building didn't lock, which made me feel a bit insecure. Was good for a relaxing day and overnight sleep. I'd stay here again.

Room Tip: Hotel has an elevator, decent size and clean rooms, and service staff was friendly
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed February 4, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here because I had to work a double shift at my job and wanted a place to lay my head for a couple of hours before I had to go back in. This rooms are Very old looking, stains on the walls, and the bathroom was dirty. I would have complained but I was just too tired. That wasn't even the worse part. The wall are so thin I Could here people in the room next to me talking and people upstairs walking. By the vending machines there was an old mattress just sitting in the hallway. My husband and I paid $70 to stay here. Granted we did bring our small dog with us but they charged us $20 just for the pet. And the security doors weren't locked so anyone could get it. This was a bad experience and will not stay here again!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Katie H
Reviewed August 21, 2016 via mobile

Front desk was nice, we were only there for a couple hours just needed to close eyes for a while then keep driving. The price was not bad and like they say you get what you pay for. Had a pool but it was dirty, the pool had a door just laying there, hair dryer did not work, trash by the door was on the floor, dirty carpet but we were only there for a few hours. Wouldn't recomend for a long stay but if you need a few hours of sleep is ok.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family