“Definitely worth trying”

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #8 of 97 Restaurants in Marion
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed April 17, 2018

The free bucket of peanuts at every table is a big plus. The rolls with butter are delicious. It's a little pricey, but worth trying if you're in the area.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, CS at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience, Frank. We hope to see you again soon! :)

Reviewed April 6, 2018 via mobile

Honestly when I visited it wasn’t my first choice but other places were already closed and we ended up here. The steak was good like any other Logan’s.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

We appreciate you taking the time to review your experience. If you'd like us to follow up with your concerns, please give us a call at 1-844-6LOGANS. Thank you.

Reviewed March 13, 2018

My wife and I had supper at Logan's this past Sat evening and it was great! We went early because we have seen the lines later in the evening. Go before 5:30 or the wait time will be long. * Good parking, close to interstate, friendly, great steaks, free peanuts (LOL), next to many other good eating places too. They do have a small bar. I would recommend this place for a roadhouse.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2018

We appreciate you taking the time to review your experience, Joe. We're happy you were pleased and we look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed March 9, 2018

My wife and I ate here on Feb. 2 on our way home from our (3) month winter stay in Myrtle Beach.

The restaurant was directly across the street from the Country Inn & Suites where we were staying.

We were seated immediatley.

We each had a great salad, sirloin steak and baked potato.

The steak and potato was prepared exactly the way we like.

Our server was fast - - yet attentive.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2018

We're glad to hear that. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

On a recent trip my husband and I stayed overnight in Marion, IL and had dinner at this Logan’s Roadhouse. Our waitress was friendly, efficient and helpful with ordering. I had their cedar plank salmon which was excellent. My husband had the pork chops which he said were very good. We also tried the zucchini fries which were quite tasty. If in the area again we would definitely return.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2018

That's what we like to hear! Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We look forward to serving you again!

Been to Logan's Roadhouse? Share your experiences!