“Salads, Soups, and Sandwiches”
Review of McAlister's Deli

McAlister's Deli
Ranked #12 of 97 Restaurants in Marion
Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

Great tea; love it! Their sandwiches are fantastic. There is different types of salads. Their team is very good though.

Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

Quick and easy and the food is great! Amazing sweet tea! My favorite is the BLT, they know how to cook bacon. Mac and cheese is my go to side. Four cheese griller is really good too. And the side pickle tops it all off!

Reviewed June 25, 2017 via mobile

I have never been to a McAllisters before but in the past 5 days of being in town I've been in there a few times now and so have the other guys from work the sandwiches are very good clean light the soups are excellent and the staff working were great and very polite highly recommend for a place to go grab a bite!

Reviewed June 4, 2017

The salads are big enough for 2 people to share and they are very fresh. The sandwiches are also big, They certainly to not want you to leave hungry

Reviewed April 1, 2017 via mobile

Stopped and ate here last night service is good lemonade is good but of you get the big nasty watch it is loaded down with pepper in thier gravy I was told that's how it's supposed to taste.
now I have ate at Mcalister's many times and the big nasty is my favorite meal there no other locations I have been to taste like this one here then,
I was told by an employee that they are different because they are a franchise and are not all the same don't know if she really understands what franchise means then but anyway she give me a VIP card before the meal because I was not enjoying it so kudos to her but really the pepper was so strong that it burnt my tongue and I like Frank's hot sauce on a lot of things so I'm not a stranger to heat my wife's French dip was very good I ate the rest of hers that she did not want

Been to McAlister's Deli? Share your experiences!