“Great food, friendly service”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #26 of 98 Restaurants in Marion
Description: Fall is in the air at Bob Evans! Start your day with a Farmer's Choice featuring thousands of combinations of your breakfast favorites or have an easy comfort meal with our Family Meals to Go!
Reviewed September 10, 2017

Even in a late-Sunday-morning rush, service was fast and friendly and the food was hot and delicious.
Great place for a family meal.

Reviewed August 13, 2017

It's your basic Bob Evans restaurant. Very crowded on Sunday. We sat at the counter. Service was a little slow but in their defense the place was jam packed with people waiting. The food was what I expected from this restaurant.

Reviewed August 13, 2017

Just a quick and efficient lunch while travelling.
You get what you expect and that's it.
Service is OK.

Reviewed July 26, 2017

Bob Evans restaurant are preety consistant in evry state. Good food, good value, pleasant people and clean facilities.

Reviewed July 10, 2017

This used to be one of our favorite restaurants and we went almost every week. We had several not so good experiences, but decided to give it another try. There were two hostesses, but it still took them about five minutes to seat us even though there were plenty of open tables. I ordered biscuits and gravy which the server brought right away, but my husband ordered something with eggs that had to be cooked as ordered. My biscuits were cold when they came to the table and I finally got someone to take them back and asked that they be returned to me hot and when my husband's food was ready. We had trouble getting coffee refills and watched as the orders lined up on the shelf, but no one delivered them to the tables. We never did get our food, so I can't say if it would have been good or not. We told them we were leaving and they told us not to worry about paying for the coffee, but there was no apology from the management or staff.

Been to Bob Evans? Share your experiences!