“Delivers what you expect from Panera”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #22 of 98 Restaurants in Marion
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Marion is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed April 10, 2018

This is a typical Panera Bread location although it seems a little more cramped than some others. This store also has a drive-thru that makes it nice if you want to take something to the hotel. We had good food and good service with a minimal wait.

Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

Its been a spell since ive been to a panera.....looks like its gonna be forever before I return!! Portion much smaller than I recall! Service much to be desired. Employees attitudes.... because of them I will not darken the doorway of any panera....

Reviewed September 23, 2017 via mobile

Desert first thank-you! The raspberry thumb cookie was great. The staff was friendly and professional. The restaurant was easy to get too, very clean & new looking. Lunch came FAST, salads and sandwiches.

Reviewed July 27, 2017 via mobile

I'm in town with the pipeline, and I decided to give Panera another try. I'm disappointed again! Broccoli cheese soup tastes burnt, employees act disgruntled that they have to wait on me... tables dirty and the people preparing the food never acknowledge me standing there all the while talking about when they get off....
I won't make this mistake again.

1  Thank Go714065
Reviewed February 13, 2017

Eating here with my friends on lunch hours is not a problem. The service is quick, efficient and friendly. The choices in hot teas is amazing. Having the 1/2 & 1/2 choices means that repeat visits are never boring - food wise.

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!