“Perfect meal for all with dessert too!”
Review of Culver's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Culver's
Ranked #41 of 111 Restaurants in McHenry
Reviewed 25 July 2016

I love going to the Culvers in McHenry. The staff is helpful and the food is so good. The kids meals are great as they get a scoop of custard with their meal.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

We would drive by it daily and have to get a frozen cone. So good and now that I am back home from my vacation I miss it would love to have a cone right now.

Reviewed 7 January 2015

Culver's has always good food. The specials change regularly and we have tried a lot of them over the years. I still don't know how they find all the fresh faces and polite people to work there!

Reviewed 9 May 2013

The menus is tasty and the restaurant is very clean. The service is wonderful. The frozen custard daily specials are outstanding.

Been to Culver's? Share your experiences!