“Perfect meal for all with dessert too!”
Review of Culver's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Culver's
Ranked #46 of 113 Restaurants in McHenry
Reviewed July 25, 2016

I love going to the Culvers in McHenry. The staff is helpful and the food is so good. The kids meals are great as they get a scoop of custard with their meal.

Reviewed July 24, 2016

We would drive by it daily and have to get a frozen cone. So good and now that I am back home from my vacation I miss it would love to have a cone right now.

Reviewed January 7, 2015

Culver's has always good food. The specials change regularly and we have tried a lot of them over the years. I still don't know how they find all the fresh faces and polite people to work there!

Reviewed May 9, 2013

The menus is tasty and the restaurant is very clean. The service is wonderful. The frozen custard daily specials are outstanding.

Been to Culver's? Share your experiences!