Super 8 Metropolis
HIExpress.com
US$50
US$48
Hotels.com
America's Best Value Inn Paducah(Paducah)(Great Value!)
US$59
Comfort Inn Paducah(Paducah)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$94
Orbitz.com
US$95
US$95
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanwould stay here againboiled eggssolar eclipseone night staypool and hot tubyogurtking suitefirst floorcontinental breakfastmotelclerkinterstatebeddingratesaccommodations
Reviewed 2 April 2011

We were driving from Kansas to Florida and decided to stop for the night at almost 3am. Our stay wasn't long, but the service was friendly and helpful, breakfast was decent with a few good choices, and our room and bedding was clean. I admit I was worried when my husband told me we got a smoking room, but you would never have been able to tell at all aside from the ashtray on the table.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank chaosstar
Reviewed 19 March 2011

It was our first hotel on a trip to Florida, it was fine for an overnight, if you want to stay longer go with harrahs or a pricier place... My needs were free internet, indoor pool, and free breakfast so it suited our needs... The internet was awesome! And the breakfast was good... The place did smell of stale smoke, so if you cannot handle the smell of smoke plug your nose in the hall, the rooms were fine and didnt smell. We brought febreeze on our trip just in case...

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 December 2010

For less money we could have stayed at Harrahs which is quite upscale compared to this place. We spent $20 more here to have a "King Suite" which hasn't been updated since 1980 and was probably last cleaned & maintenanced then too. The shower was disgusting with a dirty floor, uncaulked, black particles on the comforter (which we wouldn't have used anyways) and paint peeling off the wall. If all you want is hot water, then that is all you will get here! Harrahs next time for us! For $55 we could have been in luxury tonight instead of up writing this because it's so uncomfortable. If it weren't for a sick child, we would leave!

• Stayed: December 2010
Reviewed 27 September 2010

My boyfriend and I drove from practically the west coast to the midwest with short stops inbetween - the poor guy did all the driving and didn't sleep til we got to his sister's. Upon arrival, we got surprised with having to find a place to sleep because our accommodations were no longer available.

We drove around the area where this Super 8 is located, and stopped in to see if they accepted AAA memberships and how much a rate would be for one night. Tired and not wanting to 'shop around' for other rates, we decided to stay.

The rooms were cozy and didn't smell bad or anything you'd normally get. The front desk was extremely helpful and very hospitable. We only stayed here for one night, but I ended up leaving clothes behind. I called the hotel when I realized this the next day and they quickly shipped it to my home address for a COD delivery. Granted I wasn't returning for several days and I stated this...but efficient nonetheless. I was very satisfied with my stay.

• Stayed: June 2010
1  Thank melisandre04
Reviewed 8 January 2010

Stayed at this motel one night. Traveled with out small dog. Room was modest but clean and in good shape. Price for the room plus the pet fee was very reasonable. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple