“Bands on Fri”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 21, 2017

Had above normal bar food while waiting for the band to start. Great selections of beer & mixed drinks also.

Reviewed November 14, 2016

Had $3.00 burgers and fries...it was delicious. The bartender was also waitress at the booths. Ask for Fay...she was awsome!

Reviewed September 8, 2016

Tried this place on advice from a friend. We were looking for a new lunch hang out. Excellent choice! The steak bite appetizer was mouth watering. We also had the London broil sandwich. It was one of the best steak sandwichs I have ever had. No knife or fork required. Plus for you blue cheese lovers, make sure you get the blue cheese sauce baked on. Wednesday night trivia, and cover band's, something for everyone.

Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

Ordered the Sunday special: chicken and dumplings. Came with a salad - all white core of head lettuce. Waitress said she'd bring more bread: never did arrive. One dumpling and it was really dry. Was it a bread dumpling or just a dried out fluffy one? Who could tell! The chicken skin was so thick, it was inedible and made a mountain on my plate. Not the Jenny's I used to dine at. New owners???

Reviewed April 11, 2016

Made reservations for 4 on Saturday 4/09/16 but we didn't need them. The place was fairly empty for 7 pm on a Saturday night, we should have left right then and there. Our server came over to take our drink order and then the waiting game began. It took at least 15 minutes to get a drink then she disappeared for at least half an hour. When she finally returned we weren't ready to order due to catching up with our friends, big mistake! She was nowhere to be found, maybe at the adjoining bar listening to the band? She certainly wasn't in the dining room. When she finally surfaced we placed our order and hoped for the best. It was now well after 9pm(we got there at 7) and our food came out. We were all starving because we were never offered more bread since the first stale plate. I ordered a chicken entree and the chicken was the only thing on my plate that was warm, not hot but warm. The asparagus was cold/almost uncooked and the mashed potatoes were cold to the touch. I was absolutely starving so I ate most of it. I asked the rest of the party how their meals were and everyone had cold food! Again, we were all starving so we ate what we had in front of us. Never again will any of us eat here again. This was one of the most disappointing meals I have had and we eat out regularly. I wish I would have listened to other reviewers and saved my time and money.