“dinner”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 24, 2018

There was a bartender (heavy set with long blond hair and black glasses) who received a glass from me with lipstick stain on it. This was March 24, 2018. She took the glass, wiped it off and re poured the wine into it that I returned. DISGUSTING. i called the manager over and she told me she will handle it. She told me that she would personally never touch the glasses hersellf. OMG. I saw the bartender swishing glasses in filthy water and hanging them back up. I stopped eating and drinking. i left the "leftovers." Dirty dirty place. I felt like I needed a shower after going here. Ewww.....

Reviewed July 21, 2017

Had above normal bar food while waiting for the band to start. Great selections of beer & mixed drinks also.

Reviewed November 14, 2016

Had $3.00 burgers and fries...it was delicious. The bartender was also waitress at the booths. Ask for Fay...she was awsome!

Reviewed September 8, 2016

Tried this place on advice from a friend. We were looking for a new lunch hang out. Excellent choice! The steak bite appetizer was mouth watering. We also had the London broil sandwich. It was one of the best steak sandwichs I have ever had. No knife or fork required. Plus for you blue cheese lovers, make sure you get the blue cheese sauce baked on. Wednesday night trivia, and cover band's, something for everyone.

Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

Ordered the Sunday special: chicken and dumplings. Came with a salad - all white core of head lettuce. Waitress said she'd bring more bread: never did arrive. One dumpling and it was really dry. Was it a bread dumpling or just a dried out fluffy one? Who could tell! The chicken skin was so thick, it was inedible and made a mountain on my plate. Not the Jenny's I used to dine at. New owners???