All reviews omelet rock river great breakfast made to order eggs room was clean hot tub staff was friendly front desk clerk definitely stay here again many choices the breakfast area recommend this hotel place to stay morning breakfast easy access quad cities a great stay
Reviewed October 22, 2017

Hotel location was a bit difficult to find because of local street and highway design but there was a helpful roadside sign which provided direction over the river. Hotel furnishings were consistent with other Comfort Inns. Staff was very friendly with very attentive breakfast room service.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Roshan P, General Manager at Comfort Inn Moline - Quad Cities, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am so glad you were able to enjoy your time here and take advantage of our breakfast options. I will gladly pass on your compliments to all of our staff. I hope we will see you again if you are in the area.

Reviewed October 14, 2017

We enjoyed our stay at this hotel!! We always stay at choice hotels, if possible, as I am a rewards member!! This is the first time we have ever been offered a made to order omelette as a breakfast choice!,..very nice feature for guests! The staff was very friendly and accommodating!
The only thing we found unsatisfactory in our room, was a lot of long black hair in the Tub/shower, as if it was not cleaned.otherwise, this hotel and staff were awesome!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Roshan P, General Manager at Comfort Inn Moline - Quad Cities, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am so glad you were able to enjoy your time here and take advantage of our breakfast options! We greatly appreciate the business of our members, thank you for your loyalty to Choice! We have addressed the hair problem with our housekeepers. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I hope we will see you again if you are in the area.

Reviewed October 10, 2017

Nicest Comfort Inn ever stayed in. Hot breakfast was delicious with many choices. Pillows on the bed was very comfy. Room was very clean. Staff was curtious and professional. Close to Quad City airport. Will stay here whenever visit QC area again.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Roshan P, General Manager at Comfort Inn Moline - Quad Cities, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am so glad you were able to enjoy your time here and take advantage of our breakfast options, as well as our comfortable rooms. I will gladly pass on your compliments to all of our staff. I hope we will see you again when you are in the area.

Reviewed October 9, 2017

When I was checking in, the receptionist took the time to help me find my route when my GPS let me down. she took the took the time to go online and look up the directions on google maps and print them out for me. This hotel is pet friendly. The room was very clean and nice. I had a comfortable stay.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am so glad you were able to enjoy your time here and take advantage of our clean and comfortable rooms. I hope we will see you again if you are in the area.

Reviewed October 9, 2017

Friendly, except the food lady was a tad snippy. Place was clean and comfortable. Would come back again. The ladies in the front. It would be nice to get a map of the surrounding area, being new to area, with restaurants and places visit.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am so glad you were able to enjoy your time here and take advantage of our comfortable rooms. We do have maps of the area at the desk, we would have happily provided you one. I hope we will see you again the next time you are in the area.