“Very good pizza”
Review of Pegasus Pizza

Pegasus Pizza
Ranked #21 of 47 Restaurants in Morton
Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

I called, and ordered s 12 inch pizza for my nephew. I live in Chicago, so I know my pizza. The pizza delivery was quick (and free)... The pizza was hot with great sauce, and massive amount of cheese... I was very impressed..The delivery person was surprised I tipped 30%... I have never heard of free delivery. They need to have web page, to show pizza sizes, prices, and toppings..

There are newer reviews for Pegasus Pizza

Reviewed 19 October 2015

I have lived in this area most of my life and Pegasus has always been a favorite! They offer coupons in the local paper. They are fast and the pizza is fresh and delicious. We have tried several different types of pizza and they have all been fantastic. Skip the chain and go with this traditional pizza!

Reviewed 3 May 2015 via mobile

My husband is from Chicago, so he considers himself to be a pizza expert. We think it's the best pizza around. Lots of toppings, and cheese. Just the right amount of sauce with a good crust.

Reviewed 3 March 2015

Best fast delivery pizza in town. If I want pizza Pegasus is who I call! Love the taste! People who work there are friendly and fabulous.

Reviewed 10 December 2014 via mobile

Not the worst pizza, but you better have a strong jaw.Ordered large Imperial.Toppings were fine and covered pizza well, however,the crust was like chewing on the foam rubber on the bottom of a shoe and the mushrooms were very chewy as well. My wife loves it but it probably has something to do with her morton childhood memories..

2  Thank Scott E