“Surprisingly Delicious ”
Review of Honey Biscuit

Honey Biscuit
Ranked #17 of 152 Restaurants in Mount Prospect
Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

My family and I went here for breakfast. It has a nice quiet atmosphere. I liked the menu options. Each of our meals could have be shared. It was about $10 per plate. I had the veggie skillet. It was very good. It would have been better without the potatoes in it. The potatoes were a bit over cooked. I took the pancakes home for lunch. The pancakes were exactly how I like them. My kids enjoyed their waffles and eggs. My husband liked his omelette but thought it was a bit much seeing that he couldn’t eat the bread or all his potatoes. This restaurant reminds me of Egg Harbor but better. The restaurant is friendlier and they are not in a rush. I’m sure we’ll be back to try their lunch.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed June 19, 2018

My spouse and I have visited a few times and have always enjoyed the breakfast. Portions are very generous; prices are pretty normal. Service very good. The restaurant is not very big and can get very loud depending on how many larger groups are there, but it is tolerable. The lunch menu looks good too, so maybe another visit is in order.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 1, 2018

Wait staff very nice, they're careful with their food prep (I have to be gluten and dairy free), the proprietor is young and friendly and handsome, and they have good G.F. bread so I can enjoy an "almost Ruben" or other sandwich of my choice!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 30, 2018

you just get the feeling that everything here is made carefully with attention to quality and appearance. their omelettes are large and not runny, not dry - we love to order bacon and avocado or bacon and broccoli and cheese.

the special cinnamon pancakes are to die for even if you are not a pancake fan you will want to have these

a real plus - you can have fresh fruit instead of potatoes and it's a geneous size portion with many berries, banana, orange

you eat first with your eyes and this place does not disappoint

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank hmnnnnnnn
Reviewed February 5, 2018

Breakfast menu is very large with many basics but many specialties. They serve butter with a drizzle of honey on it - hence the name. The pancakes are enormous. They come as a side to the egg dishes. Pancakes could be a meal all by themselves!

Date of visit: January 2018