“Outsyanding”
Review of Qulinarnia

Qulinarnia
Reserve with OpenTable
Qulinarnia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Polish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

We went here for my Mom’s 75th. The staff was amazing. I couldn’t believe how attentive they were. The restaurant is clean and beautiful. I don’t know anything about Polish food, but everything was delicious and displayed beautifully. They served pate with bread. Delicious and fresh. We ordered appetizers which were a hit ( cauliflower, smoked cheese, and sausage). I had the beef goulash which was delicious. Then the rest of the party ordered pierogi, veal cheek, stuffed cabbage, and meatballs. Everything was fantastic. I love how the tables are separated by bookshelves. It’s an unique way to have books for kids if needed. This is a must try.

Reviewed May 15, 2018 via mobile

Have visited this lovely cafe several times and always exceptional. Today we chose appetizers consisting of chicken soup, sour soup with sausage and a garnish of a hard boiled egg. Then the stars came to the table they were outsrabding. Hubby selected sauted polish sausage with red peppers and onions in a wine sauce to die for. I picked baked cauliflower parmesan. The most delicious choice ever. Great restaurant for lunch or dinner that NEVER disappoints.we shall return.

Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

We had a birthday celebration and Qulinarnia restaurant was an excellent place. It is very cozy place which specializes on polish cuisine with French twist. Beef goulash, veal , duck were so delicious, deserts such as chocolate mousse, plum with ice cream deserved special attention. We definitely will be back.

Reviewed February 15, 2018

My wife and I ate dinner at this cozy restaurant on Valentines Day for the first time. We had no idea how much of a gem this place is. Every course we tried was beyond belief. From the sausage (kielbasa) appetizer, the soups (Beet soup w/dumplings and Asparagus Soup), Pierogi (Cheese and Potato), Stuffed Cabbage (w/tomato sauce), Beef Gulash w/potato pancake, and dessert, everything tasted homemade and authentic. The service was impeccable. We highly recommend this eatery and will return for more.

Reviewed January 31, 2018

We dined in this small restaurant with friends on a Saturday evening, and experienced excellent service, including the accommodation of special requests. The food was appealing to Central-European palate and so delicious that we plan to return soon to further explore the menu.