“Computers down...”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #19 of 76 Restaurants in Mount Vernon
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Mt Vernon is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

Had to order by Kiosks, was a pain, especially since lunch hour.
Would have been good to have employees helping out, but they didn't.
Oh well. Nice location and restaurant, just not helpful when computers were down

Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

Great service and friendly employees :) I've been here on multiple occasions and every time the restaurant was clean and I was served very quickly. I've dined in, carried out, and used rapid pickup and all have been fantastic.

Reviewed September 9, 2017 via mobile

Eaten at this particular Panera 2 times. There wont be a third. Employee Wednesday evening in parking lot wearing their apron and smoking talking to others by a car. This is not sanitary and either employee not trained or doesnt care. I wil say that i never recieved bad service or food at this location.

Reviewed August 15, 2017

I've been to a fair amount of Panera's at this point and have to marvel at the consistently good and fresh foods they serve. My wife and I both tried their summer salads, and both were great. In addition, they have the hibiscus tea in the summer which was good as well.

Reviewed July 20, 2017

Stopped for lunch on our way through. Like the ordering kiosks, but needed some time to explore the menu first. Servers were pleasant, and helpful. Great drink selection, and many different teas to choose from. I actually had a hard time finding just regular tea. The sandwich I had was very good, and others like theirs also. Fairly close to interstate also.