“Best BBQ Sauce”

Bandana's Barbecue
Ranked #3 of 76 Restaurants in Mount Vernon
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed February 13, 2018

I am not usually a fan of BBQ in general, but my dad loves it and Bandana's is one of his favorites. When I go, I order off the budget buster menu, a meat, two sides, and a piece of delicious garlic bread for $6. I enjoy the turkey or pork. They have several sauces to choose from and I can never have just one, I have to try them all! Service is quick.

Reviewed January 11, 2018

My family enjoys the great tastes of the best BBQ in the Midwest! We always have great food and great service too! Try the boiled peanuts and the KC BBQ Sauce.

Reviewed December 18, 2017 via mobile

We stopped in here traveling in from Michigan to Mississippi. The food was tasty with good portions. Lots of different barbecue sauces to try. Overall, it was a fine, reasonably priced meal. Our service was slow and the waitresses seemed to be always in quite a rush. Wondering if they were short staffed or just overworked....

Reviewed December 5, 2017

The Memphis style barbecue was awesome and the barbecue sauces were all great. The sides were fantastic and the service was excellent. Just off the Interstate - a must if you like barbecue.

Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised with the great food and service. We were expecting run-of-the-mill BBQ, but this restaurant was great! They offer platters in a lunch and dinner size, and even though it was dinner, we ordered the lunch portion which was more than adequate. It came with two sides, both of which were excellent, plus two pieces of garlic bread which were awesome! We ordered carry out and were given everything we needed plus a variety of sauces, all were very good. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Sally J