“Excellent food”
Review of Ali Asian Cuisine

Ali Asian Cuisine
Ranked #6 of 76 Restaurants in Mount Vernon
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese, Thai
Description: Chinese, Japanese, and Thai! Beer, Wine, Sake & Cocktails. Special Tea! Special Dishes! Special Sauces! Welcome to Ali Asian Cuisine!
Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

Went the following recommdation from friends. Friendly service, and yes, there are children running around, but they are very cute and sweet. The food is really good, it reminds me of the food I had when in Asia, specifically Japan. Light on the spices, unless you want more. Fresh food. They allow the ingredients to make the flavors, not additives. Not sure if they use MSG or not, but it doesn't taste like it.
I try to get there at least once a week if I can.

Chang L, Owner at Ali Asian Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2018

Thank you very much Roger!
I represent everybody worked in Ali Asian Cuisine want to say thank you very very very much for your review! Your review will help our business a lot! And welcome back at anytime!

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

My family of 4 went for lunch on Saturday after reading the reviews. We were disappointed that the lunch menu was not available on Saturday. We order crab rangoon and enjoyed it. My son has had Pad Thai once and was excited to have it again. We didn't think to specify spice level and they didn't ask. It was too spicy for him. My daughter loves hibachi noodles, but to substitute noodles for rice was an extra $2, making it more expensive than if we had just taken her to a hibachi. She did enjoy the meal. My husband ordered the General Tso's bento box. The chicken was fine, but not anything special. The egg roll was very good. He doesn't eat sushi, so I took that part of his box. When I asked questions about various rolls, the waitress seemed annoyed and didn't really answer my question at all. Overall, the meal was fine, but not worth a return visit in our opinion.

Hi Kara!
Thank you very much for come to our restaurant!
We will try our best to make our restaurant better and welcome back any time, we will try our best to serve you better!
Thank you!

Reviewed September 23, 2017 via mobile

The crab Rangoon is excellent as is the sushi. Staff very responsive and friendly. So glad I stopped to enjoy this lunch.

Thank you very much Wendy!

Reviewed August 30, 2017

Great Asian food prepared just for you. Don't miss the Dragon Rolls. Their Thai food tends to be prepared "mild," so if you like it spicy be sure to request it that way. It is a place I bring all my out-of-town guests. They serve beer and wine, and it is a brightly lit, family-friendly space.

1  Thank crozet

Thank you very much Crozet!

Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

Very good, reasonable price. Friendly staff. Small restaurant. Good sushi. You get your money's worth at lunch.

Thank you very much Rebecca!