“Good Food”

Maggiano's - Naperville
Reserve with OpenTable
Maggiano's - Naperville is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 512 Restaurants in Naperville
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: I-88
Reviewed October 14, 2018

Had the tilapia instead of pasta and it was quite delicious. The bread is always fresh and the caesar salad was good although you ALWAYS have a pile of the white romaine parts which are not good at all. More green please! A very friendly and efficient waitress made the meal an enjoyable one. Note to Maggiano's - while it is still light out, leave the shades open, With all that dark wood when the shades are closed it is dark and dreary in the dining room. Leave 'em open!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed October 9, 2018

Most of my experience with this chain is with the Schaumburg location so when we were in this area, I thought it would be interesting to see the "newer" version. We were dressed too casual for Morton's and maybe even Cooper's Hawk, so our placement at the rear edge of the dining room was not entirely unexpected. We declined to sit at the bar seeing as only 1/3 of our party was of age. The dish I select at an Italian Restaurant is entirely based on what is too much work to make myself or something my family doesn't particularly enjoy so it's never on the menu at home. We ordered the Zucchini appetizer and it was phenomenal (when parmesan cheese was sprinkled on top). Genius, that dish might cost them $1-2 to prepare and they charge $9 for it...and the presentation was suitably delightful. For the main course, I chose Eggplant Parmigiana. Flavor/texture was OK appearance was a bit dark. I ate half and was very full (grease does that). I would not order this again. If they read this review and offered me a free one, I would not take them up on it. Our waiter was attentive, kept my water glass filled (bonus points). The table next to us was not so lucky as they inquired about an ingredient and their waiter made a big production out of laughing at his own lack of knowlege stating "I only know it's not beef" -- why wouldn't he simply state, "let me go ask the chef" and then get a proper answer? I didn't overhear whether the person was allergic, counting calories or wanting to avoid pork, but his lackluster service was surprising to me considering Maggiano's is usually decent. There are other suitable lunch options in the area and next time, I will pick one of them instead.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

The service was excellent. We went for my birthday and received a special treat with a candle. Food is amazing. Plus got to take a dinner home.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

Had the veal Parmesan with a side of pasta. Great service and enjoyable wait staff. Has a special of eat one take one home for the price of one. Veal not included in the promotion. Loved the spumoni.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

Great food, good service, dressy casual atmosphere. If you love italian food this is a must...mangia mangia!

Date of visit: June 2018

Been to Maggiano's - Naperville? Share your experiences!