“Love this place!!! ”

Naf Naf Grill
Ranked #19 of 513 Restaurants in Naperville
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed October 8, 2016 via mobile

The best pitas ever!!! Love is Israel salad and the chicken shawarma is delish!!!
Falafel is great as well! I have never had a bad meal here, it can be pricey for a sit down restaurant fast food but the quality is there!!!

Reviewed September 18, 2016

Middle Eastern Flavors with wonderful fresh preparation. Try the Chicken Shhwarma in a pita ..... A Fresh House-made Pita filled with seasoned chicken that has been slow-roasted and carved from a spit with a bit of salad, hummus and dressing.
Thank me later !

Reviewed September 14, 2016 via mobile

Because of finds like this, that's why! Traveling thru Chicago, I came across this place with the strange name. In Naperville this place sits right across from The World of Beer, I as curious, so I logged on to the Advisor & I'm glad I did. Pitas are excellent with a blend of spices that makes your mouth explode!
If your visiting the Windy City or its burbs, look this one up, after all why do you bother to read the reviews if you don't act.

Reviewed September 6, 2016 via mobile

I tried the chicken sharma pita and it was really good. The homemade fries are also delicious. The full meal for less than 10 dolars looks really awesome to me.

Reviewed September 5, 2016

Naf Naf serves excellent quality Middle Eastern food.
We go there on a regular basis as a family to look for a quick lunch or dinner.
The quality of the food is excellent. We especially like the veggie feasts but our children also enjoy the chicken shawarma sandwiches..

Been to Naf Naf Grill? Share your experiences!