“Newly Renovated..Great Staff...Convenient Location”

Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville
Ranked #9 of 18 Hotels in Naperville
Mineral Point, WI
“Newly Renovated..Great Staff...Convenient Location”
Reviewed 10 March 2012

If you haven't stayed in one of the newly renovated Red Roof Inns, the Naperville Red Roof Inn would be an excellent choice. Michelle and the rest of the friendly staff will make sure everything meets your expectations. Spotless room, wonderful new decor, nice linens, wide screen TV will greet you as you enter your room. Making the hotel smokeless is a real plus for me. I look forward to my next stay.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank rjbuss
i0195, Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, 12 March 2012
Dear Mr. Buss,

Thank you so very much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post a wonderful review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms.

I will make sure to share your comments with Michelle and the rest of our team. Positive guest feedback, like yours, is always an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and being our guest. We look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Cathy Wingler

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Aurora, Illinois
Reviewed 6 March 2012

The rooms are spotless in the newly renovated and 100% smoke free. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Can not beat the value! Neat, clean, and great price. Thank you.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
i0195, Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, 14 March 2012
Dear ELC07,

Thank you for taking the time to complete an online review. It is really appreciated. We are so please that you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms and our new 100% smoke free policy.

It is truly a pleasure having you as our guest and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Chicago, Illinois, United States
Reviewed 5 March 2012

I absolutely love the new look. I have frequent this hotel a few times before. I was fine with the rooms for the price. Seeing the new decor was awesome to say the least. I love the hard wood floors and flat screen especially. The new look takes a way from what most "Inn's" look like. I must say, I liked this Red Rood before and now I LOVE IT. I hope that all Red Roof's adapt to the change. One more thing that makes me smile is that even with the make-over, you didn't change your prices. That was great. I was disappointed about the non-smoking part but its something that I can adapt to if I can get a room like these. The bedding was sooo comfortable. Way better than before. Kudos to whoever made that decision to change. CHANGE IS DEFINITELY GOOD!

Room Tip: If you are going to be on a business trip and possibly working from your room, I would strongly sugg...
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled solo
i0195, Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, 6 March 2012
Dear LaShara,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post a wonderful review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and the newly renovated rooms.

It was truly a pleasure having you as our guest and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed 3 March 2012

This hotel was above any of our expectations. The courtesy and helpfulness from the front desk staff to the timely manner and politeness of the room staff was wonderful. The room was very clean, the bed comfortable, and the decor of the room was pleasant to the eye. We received an excellent price for this room. To have stayed in a higher-chain hotel with this quality would have easily cost us double the rate of which we paid.
Great job Red Roof !!!!!!
M and M

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
i0195, Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, 4 March 2012
Dear MandMson,

Thank you so very much for posting such a wonderful review it is really appreciated. We are so pleased to have exceeded your expectations and that you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms.

I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of the team. Feedback from our guest is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our service.

Naperville, Illinois
Reviewed 29 February 2012

I love this hotel. From making a reservation with Michelle to checking in with Viri--the experience is great. They are both friendly , very helpful and will do whatever it takes to make your stay pleasant.
This property has just been remodeled. The rooms are spotlessly clean, the new beds are comfortable and the rooms all have new, flat-screen TV's.
This is the best deal for the price in this entire area.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
i0195, Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, 2 March 2012
Dear Steve,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful comments regarding your stay at the Naperville Red Roof Inn. We are so pleased that you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms with the new Flat Screen Televisions.

I will make sure to share your comments with Michelle and Viri and the rest of the team. Feedback from our guest is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our service.

Thank you again for being our guest and for sharing your experience and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Plainfield, Indiana
Reviewed 29 February 2012

This is a great place to stay! Michelle at the front desk always makes me feel welcome & at home. She is always friendly & is a very happy person she does a wonderful job! The hotel is clean & well kept. The maintiance department does a wonderful job! I stay here once a week & always have the same great service & the hotel is always clean. I look forward to staying there!

Room Tip: Book your room early. The nicest hotel in the Napperville area!
Dear Joe B,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to complete an on line review. We are so pleased that you enjoy our newly removated rooms. It is so nice to hear that you always feel welcome and at home when you are our guest.

I will make sure to share your comments with Michelle and the rest of the team. Feedback from our guest is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our service.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and for being our guest, we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

BOLINGBROOK
Reviewed 28 February 2012

I stayed there this past weekend. I was very surprised by how nice the staff was. I wish I remembered the name of the gentleman who helped me. My room was not ready so he gave me another room and a discount and was very apologetic. When I went in the room it reminded me of a hilton. Very clean and recently updated with flat screen tv and modern decor.They even had room service but there was no need since there are so many resturants in the area. Overall I was very pleased. Slept comfortably and no issues at all. I will be staying there more often especially for the price =). Thanks so much!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled solo
i0195, Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville, responded to this review, 29 February 2012
Dear Peach1123,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments regarding your stay at the Naperville Red Roof Inn. We are so pleased that you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.