“Great buffet”
Review of Ginza Buffet

Ginza Buffet
Ranked #9 of 171 Restaurants in Niles
Reviewed October 28, 2017

Great assortment of Chinese food, sushi, sashimi and Chinese desserts. We came on a Monday for their luncheon buffet. They had lobster and you have to stand in line. It is a very orderly <lobster> line and they give you a scoop of lobster. Everything was fresh and tasty. Service was friendly and the restaurant was clean. I will definitely return.

Reviewed September 6, 2017

I go to a LOT of Buffets in Chicago and I've also hit a lot in other cities. Ginza is by far one of the best I've eaten at. Large selection of Asian foods of course but unlike many Asian buffets not swimming in grease and everything seems fresh. The soups were good. It can be very busy and some of the patrons a tad rude. Once when I was there crab legs were served and a few people bumped me aside to grab some. Its very large and alcoholic drinks are available. No real stand out dishes but everything I had was tasty.

I don't believe they offer Wi-Fi. The tables are a bit on the small side and I'm not a large person. Be forewarned they close after lunch for a few hours to reopen for dinner so call before you go.

1  Thank Tony L
Reviewed June 2, 2017

it was a family outing with my host in the US. I had lobsters for the first time and it was good. There is a lot of variety to choose from-from seafood to sushi and a few african delicacies.

i would definitely visit again when next am in Illinois

Reviewed April 26, 2017

Ginza is a seafood buffet that do not have to be to much advertise. People know that good and tasty food is always over there. I have been in Ginza already five times, either alone, or with my sister, or with my friends, and the food always was super delicious.
You can find there good soups, sushi, sashimi, maki rolls, crab legs, frog legs, snails, clams, raw oysters, etc. In addition, you can find there also steak, French fries, and different kinds of desserts. You can also order Japanese alcohol :-) There is much more to see and to taste, so make some plans to visit Ginza. I truly recommend it!

Reviewed April 22, 2017

The atmosphere is definitely upscale and seems geared towards the dating scene with more intimate lighting & several smaller tables. The only thing that bothered us was the cost--definitely a bit privey.

Been to Ginza Buffet? Share your experiences!