All reviews full size refrigerator washers and dryers free laundry room front desk have stayed here several times desk area guest laundry living room decent hotel bed was comfortable rooms are nice a great stay illinois state dishwasher pantry cupboard appliances
Reviewed August 28, 2018

What a pleasant place to stay! Candlewood Suites in Normal, IL is clean, reasonably priced and very conveniently located.
We stayed in a 1 bedroom suite. The bed was very comfortable. We enjoyed a great nights sleep. The bathroom was spacious compared to other places we have stayed.
The kitchenette was furnished to meet our needs. The living room was furnished with a sofa, lounge chair, coffee table and nice TV. Also, there was a 2nd TV in the bedroom. The front desk attendant was efficient and friendly upon our arrival and departure.

Room tip: We enjoyed having a 1 Bedroom Suite.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Kyle D, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Bloomington-Normal, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2018

Thanks for the review! So glad your suite was everything you wanted and you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon!

P.S. we love your screen name!

Reviewed April 6, 2018 via mobile

Being a professional driver I tend to stay in a lot of hotels and this is in my top 3 hotels I’ve ever stayed in. I stayed for the weekend before we hit the road again and it was a great weekend. The rooms were large and included a full fridge stove top microwave and a dishwasher. It also had dishes in the cupboard and if you needed appliances they offered them. They also have a pantry where you can grab drinks snacks and even food. You can pay cash or charge to your room. Because of this they don’t offer a normal breakfast but you can grab breakfast food from the pantry. They also offer guest laundry at no charge they had 4 washers and 4 dryers. The bathroom was also very nice and some of the best linens I’ve used in a hotel. The bed was amazing best night of sleep I had in 13 weeks on the road. Staff was friendly and accommodating not much more to want from a hotel.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 723drewc
Kyle D, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Bloomington-Normal, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2018

Glad you enjoyed your weekend and were able to take advantage of a few of the amenities that make Candlewood Suites a great place to stay! Hope to see you again soon. Travel safe Drew!

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic and very reasonably priced! I am very picky about hotels. I was extremely impressed with Candlewood Suites in Normal. The room is very stylish and modern. The bed was super comfortable and the pillows were perfectly soft, without being too full. The place had a kitchenette and a very nice bathroom with big tub/shower combo. I will only stay here when in the area!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Kyle D, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Bloomington-Normal, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

We love hearing how happy our guests are! Thank you Natalie and we can't wait to see you again soon!!

Reviewed March 12, 2018

We recently discovered Candlewood's and we love them so much! They do not disappoint. Very nice as always. We weren't there long enough to enjoy it more! We got an excellent rate so that makes it even more enjoyable.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Kyle D, Manager at Candlewood Suites Bloomington-Normal, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2018

So glad you enjoyed your stay and we appreciate your loyalty to Candlewood Suites! Hopefully next time you are through Bloomington-Normal you can stay with us longer!!

Reviewed February 17, 2018

I travel to Bloomington-Normal often for work and have stayed here a few times. This hotel has some nice features. The rooms have a full size fridge and freezer. There's a microwave and a 2 ring stove top. There's a free laundry room. There's a couple of grocery stores in close proximity. Makes it nice when you're away from home for a week or 2 at a time.

But, as a woman traveling alone, I just have an unease here. I don't feel fully safe and won't be staying again. It's a vibe from the other visitors and the small number of staff (who don't seem fully engaged) around.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Kyle D, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Bloomington-Normal, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2018

I am very upset to hear that you felt unsafe at our property. I would like to hear more about your experience so that I can make any necessary changes. Please contact me at 309-862-4100 at your convenience.

While you were here in October we were still in the early stages of our remodel. We are nearly complete now and would enjoy the opportunity to have you back the next time you are in town!