“Highly recommend.”
Review of Zorbas - CLOSED

Zorbas
Reviewed November 6, 2014 via mobile

We ate at ZORBAS last weekend while visiting friends. It's my husband's favorite go to restaurant for breakfast when we're in town.

Our breakfast of eggs, hashbrowns, B & G and of course the fabulous Greek omlette were all cooked to perfection and delish!
We both highly recommend Zorbas if you have never been there and if you haven't been in awhile, you should try it again. But make sure you get there before 11am...it starts getting packed with standing room only.

Reviewed August 8, 2014

My husband and I eat at Zorba's on a weekly basis, normally take-out. The ladies that work there are so friendly and nice! He normally calls in, and they know what we always order...eggwhite omelets with hashbrowns. They have a handy drive-up window, so picking up the food is a breeze, and the omelets are awesome! I always look forward to Zorbas breakfast days!

Reviewed August 3, 2014

This is your typical lil mom/pop place located in the heartbeat of ISU...super prices and quantity for college kiddos and parents on a budget! Service is good, food is better...and quick to be received.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

WOW, What a change. From last visit the restaurant needed some updating and this visit seen several changes. They added skillets to the menu,(quite tasty), some new omelets, (there fluffy, and thick, not flat), new carpeting, (which was much needed). Smells so much better, and looks refreshed. Anyone who has eaten there in the past should make a return trip, I think you will be most impressed when you come in, I know I was!

Reviewed April 28, 2013

I went to Zorbas during a very slow Sunday. Besides my mom and I, only two or three other tables were in the entire restaurant. The waitress only brought out water cups, took our order, and brought out food. We never saw her again, so no refills. A woman who seemed to be the owner was yelling at her kids for a lot of the meal, or talking to the staff. After a while we realized no one was going to bring us our ticket, so we went to the register to pay. The cashier had to find our waitress, who was in the bathroom fixing her hair. While we were paying, the same woman from earlier was trying to chat up the cashier about her boyfriend instead of letting her take care of business. Really seemed like the staff was unprofessional.

I had a gyro, which was okay. The french fries that came with it weren't very good. Overall, there's a lot of other options for gyros around town, and all offer better quality and service than Zorbas. Not to mention, the picture they're using on TripAdvisor isn't even what their building looks like. Kind of sketchy.