“Cheap, no frill breakfasts”
Review of Zorbas - CLOSED

Zorbas
Reviewed 11 November 2014

A typical greasy spoon with good, decent breakfasts at reasonable prices with quick, friendly service. Although in the heart of the student zone near ISU, Zorba's primary customer base seems to be long-term locals.

Reviewed 6 November 2014 via mobile

We ate at ZORBAS last weekend while visiting friends. It's my husband's favorite go to restaurant for breakfast when we're in town.

Our breakfast of eggs, hashbrowns, B & G and of course the fabulous Greek omlette were all cooked to perfection and delish!
We both highly recommend Zorbas if you have never been there and if you haven't been in awhile, you should try it again. But make sure you get there before 11am...it starts getting packed with standing room only.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

My husband and I eat at Zorba's on a weekly basis, normally take-out. The ladies that work there are so friendly and nice! He normally calls in, and they know what we always order...eggwhite omelets with hashbrowns. They have a handy drive-up window, so picking up the food is a breeze, and the omelets are awesome! I always look forward to Zorbas breakfast days!

Reviewed 3 August 2014

This is your typical lil mom/pop place located in the heartbeat of ISU...super prices and quantity for college kiddos and parents on a budget! Service is good, food is better...and quick to be received.

Reviewed 17 January 2014

WOW, What a change. From last visit the restaurant needed some updating and this visit seen several changes. They added skillets to the menu,(quite tasty), some new omelets, (there fluffy, and thick, not flat), new carpeting, (which was much needed). Smells so much better, and looks refreshed. Anyone who has eaten there in the past should make a return trip, I think you will be most impressed when you come in, I know I was!