All reviews room was clean stay there again front desk additional pillows softball tournament sitting area central illinois a great stay hot tub convenient location in town walmart furnishings odor motel rates
Reviewed July 23, 2018

the hotel is close to many admities is clean and comfortable beds. Continental breakfast was adequate. The pool was a great way to end our day as well as the hot tub. The saff was able to get us in as walk ins as we never know how far we have to drive to the next destination. Great price

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 22, 2018

Comfortable, large room. Nice staff. Pool was closed, however. Enjoyed our family time. Plenty of good restaurants nearby. Room was clean with internet and decent television selections. Would stay at this location again.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

Overall this hotel worked out Great. Check in was easy and they put all our team on same floor. All the front desk people were polite and very helpful. One worker saw I needed a charger for my phone and lent me her portable one so I could take to the games. How sweet to go above and beyond for a customer. The lounge area worked great for us to relax for our group. Only downfall breakfast was ok, coffee not good & breakfast employee could have been a bit more pleasant. Otherwise it worked out perfect & location was located by many businesses like Walmart, cvs etc.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

We were expecting a little nicer from this Comfort Inn. It was an easy exit off the interstate with restaurants nearby. When we arrived the parking lot was empty except for a few trucks. The desk clerk didn’t leave a good first impression. He didn’t look professional, but was pleasant enough. The room was clean, but looked like it wasn’t maintained as well as it could have been. The bathroom door kept sticking to the floor halfway opened. There was a small outdoor pool. The price was decent. It would be a lot nicer if it was maintained better.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank northernerpalmtreelo
Reviewed January 31, 2018 via mobile

This used to be the place I stayed at when traveling to central Illinois. This is not the case anymore. The lady who checked me in was not pleasant. She was in a hurry to leave, did not thank me for staying, and was just not friendly. The room was still clean and fitness facility nice, but I used to be able to stay here for $79 to $94. My stay this time was $115 and I ended up cancelling my reservation later this week that was $164. For $90 a nice this place is decent, but based on downgrade of staff and the fact that facilities are average at best the new rates are outrageous.

Date of stay: February 2018