“Greek Style Home Cooking”
Review of Grill House

Grill House
Ranked #39 of 126 Restaurants in Northbrook
Reviewed October 29, 2017

Decent place to grab a quick bite in Northbrook if you need to. We met friends here for a quick bite before an event and it certainly met our need.

The menu is quite extensive so there should be something for just about anyone. I think it is the pretty much the same menu as Backyard Grill in Highland Park.

I wasn't very hungry so I just had a bowl of chicken and rice soup. The flavor was good but the soup could definitely been hotter. Hubby had the spinach pie entree. There was tons of food for him. He gave me a taste of the spinach pie and it was excellent. We were happy with our experience but I believe are friends were less satisfied. Our friend orders the mini spinach pie was given and charged for the entree. She also ordered some shrimp which gave her terrible heart burn.

Reviewed October 27, 2017 via mobile

First time there today. They cleaned up the old Go Roma and it has a soothing feel. It is laid out the same except you order and then a pager tells you it is ready. Very wide menu and as I watched the food come out I second guessed what I had ordered. My chicken tortilla soup was very good however I do not recommend the Falafel. I have had much better even from Naf Naf. The Falafel was too dense and tasteless. I will return to try the chicken gyros meat with one of the salads as they looked very good.
Glad to have another dining option in the neighborhood for lunch.

Reviewed October 22, 2017

Food is pretty good and portions are big. We had to wait a pretty long time for our food and restaurant wasn't even that busy. It is a self serve restaurant but they have two men walking around and cleaning up tables. I felt like they were at our table non stop and interrupting our dinner and conversation. I like that someone is cleaning but you do not have to stop by ever five minutes to pick up one fork. Slow down!

Reviewed October 21, 2017

The Grill House opened this last month. It is very nice and the food was very good. We will be back. being just the 2 of us we both had sandwiches

Reviewed October 12, 2017

A terrific and varied menu. I have tried many selections and they are all delicious!
Very reasonably priced. Vatu attractive environment with comfortable seating.
Greaty Gyros, both Chicken and regular. Delicious salad that you can dress up with Chicken, Gyros, Etc. You can select what you want in the salad. Always fresh.
Great Hot Dogs and one of the best Polish sausages I have ever had.
You must try the Spinach Pie. This is my favorite of all.

The skirt steak is marvelous.
Try the rice pudding. One of the best.

The shis ka bob is outstanding as well.

This is one of there best restaurants around. Period!

I must try the Ribs and report back.