“Another Upscale Steak Restaurant”

Morton's The Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 128 Restaurants in Northbrook
Price range: US$60 - US$80
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Dundee
Description: What began in Chicago in 1978 is now one of the most award-winning steakhouses around. For over 30 years, Morton's The Steakhouse has been on a mission to provide "The Best Steak… Anywhere." Focusing on quality, consistency and genuine hospitality, Morton's seeks to provide not only memorable cuisine, but a memorable experience. With fresh, succulent seafood and famed USDA prime-aged steak, it's no surprise that Morton's has thrilled diners all over the world. For a glimpse of a higher standard of steakhouse, come see the legendary Morton's experience for yourself.
Reviewed July 23, 2017

This was my first time at Morton's in Northbrook. What I liked most was the selection of cars at the valet parking station. Without doubt, a fine collection. Now the food. Really quite expensive. They had a special with salad, entree, sides and dessert. It was priced nicely, with reduced portions on the entree and salad. But the food was very good, came fairly hot but not quite hot enough to my liking. I had the petite filet and so did everyone in out party. I would have ordered the pork chop but with 3 others ordering the preset menu, I could not order a salad or sides for one. All side dishes were for sharing. A healthy portion for more than one. The ambiance is very nice. Service was top notch. A beautiful restaurant and if you do not spending $45-55 for a piece of meat and then extras for everything else, I would recommend Mortons.

Reviewed June 25, 2017

Sometimes I forget that Morton's is in its current location on Skokie Boulevard. That is a mistake because it is never a disappointment. Our party of four had a great time. Two of our party had the special Lobster deal of just over $30 for a beautiful, whole lobster. We other two had a chicken dish. We were all delighted with our choices. The service is good, one is made to feel very welcome, and the food is delicious. We need to return more often.

Reviewed May 22, 2017 via mobile

Had a great steak and sides in a nice quiet atmosphere ! Steak was done perfectly.we were able to conduct our business without interruption. They have nice specials too!
Would recommend for business or special occasion.

Reviewed April 13, 2017 via mobile

We went on a Wednesday night for my wife's dinner. I had notified the restaurant in advance that it was my wife's birthday. They were ready. It is not busy on a Wednesday night.

For an appetizer, I ordered Grilled Oysters. They were very good though just a bit salty.

We meals, I ordered Rack of Lamb. It was a healthy portion and cooked perfectly to order (medium to med rare). My teen opted for medium-well Grilled Salmon and thought it was excellent. My wife ordered Grilled Halibut and also thought it was excellent. We were treated to one large dessert for her birthday - chocolate mousse. It was delicious. I had one glass of Pinot Noir and it was a generous pour.

It was not cheap - $200 before gratuity. But I knew the prices upfront; we enjoyed the meal very much and will go back.

It is a standalone building with plenty of parking easily accessible off I-94 from Dundee or Lake Cook (but just north of Dundee).

Reviewed March 8, 2017

I had a business group lunch at Morton's in February of 2017 and really enjoyed the experience. The service was excellent and the food was really tasty. The salad and rolls were great. My chicken buerre blanc entree was quite good and the sides of mashed potatoes and green beans were done very well. I was really impressed with the service and the flavor of the food.