“Great Salad Bar. Great Entrees. Great Service. ”
Review of The Claim Company

The Claim Company
Ranked #16 of 129 Restaurants in Northbrook
Price range: US$9 - US$24
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: Northbook Court is part of the CTA route and can be picked-up or dropped off at many Mall entrances.
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

My family loves to eat at The Claim Company because of the fabulous salad bar. There is so much to choose from, you can’t try it all in one sitting. The entrees are very good too, and the service is excellent.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

We stopped here on a whim as we were heading home to Peoria. Picked this place based on TripAdvisor reviews as we wanted something quick and casual...we got both as well as great good. The salad bar is huge (and very good), the French Onion Soup was perfect and my boyfriend had the "2-story Meatloaf" (pictured) and he loved it. So much food we are taking home enough for another meal.

Date of visit: May 2018
Michael H, Owner at The Claim Company, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and thank you for your visit! Greatly appreciate your business and loyalty in the future! Have a great week.

Reviewed April 20, 2018

Our family was celebrating a birthday and the guys were going to a movie together. We talked and decided that we would meet before the movie at the mall where the movie was showing and everyone would show up, we would break bread, and then the ladies would take the kids home. I made a reservation at the Claim Company for twelve. When we arrived, they took us to the private room, which was a wonderful, total surprise. From the moment we walked in until we left, we were treated extremely well, had great food and drinks, and had a major good time. It was nothing less than amazing and even the kids ate well. When the ladies and kids left, the we guys went to the bar. What a wonderful way to celebrate a thirty-ninth birthday.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

In the 80’s, this place rocked. When they reopened, it was still great. But, something happened after the opening of the terrible Vernon Hills store.
Tonight, we ordered some pasta and a bowl of French Onion soup for the kids and the wife and I got turkey Motherloads.
First, we were disappointed that the soup came with the meal. The kids were starving, which is why we got the soup in the first place. It’s an appetizer, right?
Not sure what happened to the Motherloads. They were both dry and tasteless...and bbq sauce didn’t help.
I really hope this was just an off night, because we really like CC.

Date of visit: March 2018
Michael H, Owner at The Claim Company, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2018

Sorry to hear about your experience, did you mention this to your sever and or management?
In the future please say something so that we can address any issues or lack of expectations at the time of your visit. Not sure if any of the details, sound like a server timing issue and the Turkey Burgers were dry. My apologies for both and will use this review for a training moment for staff and also discuss with kitchen staff. If you can send me details of sever name or description and or check # and amount to verify everything I would be happy to send you out a complimentary gift certificate for you next visit. Please email me at Michael@theclaimcompany.com. Thank you again for your feed back and review.

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

Good salad bar, fresh produce, fruit. Good burgers & salads.
Best of all, my last 2 times there a waiter Winston took care of us.
Always a smile, not pushy. Refills coffee & salad bar plates without us having to ask.
I also heard
him with another table & he was terrific. Answering all food inquiries . I approached the manager after our meal today & said Winston was a great waiter, & asset to Claim Co.
I was told he'd been there 9 yrs.
If you eat there definitely ask for Winston.

Date of visit: March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write this review about the ClaimCompany and Winston. I will make sure to post this for our entire team to see and praise and thank Winston for being one of the reasons that makes us successful. Thank you again for your visit and your loyalty.

Michael, Arnie and Ted.