See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 8, 2018

Checked into the hotel around 11:00 p.m. reserved a King room, got to the room, it was a double, the carpet was so dirty it was slick and black spots, called the front desk for towels and was told no did the laundry, called the next day when I discovered the TV did not work, and was told they would send someone up. Called back 3 hours later, and was told the mainenance man called in sick. I went to the front desk to talk to Robert the manager he was useless, told me the towels had to be delivered from a St. Louis property, and they are trying to get things together. Several bags of trash in clear trash bags were pilled by the elevator who wants to see other peoples dirty trash

Room Tip: Do not stay at this hotel unless you are desperate and bring your own towels
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

Believe the other reviews. This is not a fancy overnight-stay hotel. This is a no frills, no anything, bring-your-own-EVERYTHING hotel. There are no coffee makers, dishes, cookware or cups in the room at all. The price is low for a reason so don’t expect much and you won’t be disappointed. The staff was helpful and friendly though, the room was clean and they do have morning coffee in the lobby. Location is great and there are plenty eating places close by.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 24, 2018

This hotel has a great staff with them and exceptional rates for their area. Staff knows what they're doing and are at the ready to help with anything you may need. Plus they have indoor pool which is nice and a laundry room.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 18, 2018

We were traveling to S.Illinois from Georgia to bury my parents and got in late the night before the funeral. We arrived at this Hotel that we booked and paid for several days earlier. I was beyond upset when they told me and my very tired family that they were completely full and had no room for us. I argued with the desk clerk that we were guaranteed a room with our booking through Hotels.com and all I was told was they would provide a refund. I didn't want a refund, I wanted my room that was bought and paid for. While I was off in a corner calling Hotels.com the police showed up asking about someone causing a disturbance. I assume they were looking for me but the desk clerk had disappeared so after quite a few minutes they left. After spending the next hour or so on the phone my family and I had to settle for a room in another crappy hotel a few miles down the road for an outrageous price. Stay away from this hotel! You will be left out in the cold with no help and severely disappointed.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Jeff G
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

The hotel was clean, but had messed up our reservations that were booked about 2 months ago. Then charged us wrong as well. Everything worked out fortunately. Room was clean and nice, phones and clock didn’t work. Pool was nice, hot tub was gross.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends