Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TownePlace SuitesUS$170
Expedia.comUS$142
PricelineUS$142
Hotels.comUS$142
eDreamsUS$142
TravelocityUS$142
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 1, 2020 via mobile

I kind of wish all hotels were this hotel, nice and helpful staff in a new, clean hotel equipped with a fridge, kitchen and table for 4? Plus the bathroom was a great size too. The pool was beautiful too! My husabnd and I both commented how we wish a hotel like this was close to all of our favorite vacation spots and/or places we have to go for work.. This trip was just an overnight to enjoy Our Lady Of the Shrine Christmas lights,etc..

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Safari05145315354, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites St. Louis O'Fallon, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2020

Wow! What a great review. Thank you!

We are excited to hear you and your family had a great stay with us. We strive to be your home away from home.

We hope you enjoyed the Way of Lights at the Shrine. It is something I look forward to every year.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed December 13, 2019

I stayed here for several nights on a recent business trip. The staff were helpful and friendly. The building was clean and well maintained. The rooms were modern and very comfortable. I'll definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Safari05145315354, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites St. Louis O'Fallon, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2020

Thank you for your 5 Star review! We look forward to welcoming you back to the TownePlace Suites when your travels bring you back to O'Fallon.

Reviewed December 12, 2019

This is an amazing hotel. Excellent and knowledgeable staff. Very attentive to detail. After a long day of business, it was great to come back to a fresh clean room with a special note from the cleaning lady. Personalized service.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for your great review! It is great to hear we were able to make your time in O'Fallon a little more enjoyable.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed December 12, 2019

Very clean, modern and crazy comfortable and excellent housekeeping, breakfast, workout room and indoor pool. Excellent restaurants walking distance that include Italian, pizza, barbecue and a Tap Beer Garden.

Trip type: Travelled on business

It is great to hear you had a great stay at the TownePlace Suites! We appreciate your taking the time to give us a 5 start review!

We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed November 24, 2019

I was in town for a few days and and the pleasure at staying at this Marriott. I'm writing a review to highlight one staff member in particular, Ms. Germika from housekeeping. When I arrived, Germika was still preparing rooms for other guests. She greeted me with a smile that could literally "light a room". Throughout my entire stay there, every morning she continued to greet, not only me but every guests, with a "Good Morning" and a smile. On top of her hospitality, my room was cleaned from top to bottom to perfection. Her level of customer service was above and beyond. After only being with the company for a few months, her hard work displays the level of customer service satisfaction that is synonymous with the Marriott brand!

Date of stay: November 2019
Departure08501819955, General Manager at TownePlace Suites St. Louis O'Fallon, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2019

Thank you for taking time to recognize Germika who works in our housekeeping department. I will share your review with her and the housekeeping staff. It is very rewarding to hear how important it is to make our guests feel welcome with just a friendly smile and greeting. Thank you again.