Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$112
Expedia.comUS$101
Hotels.comUS$101
TravelocityUS$101
Trip.comUS$112
All reviews highly recommend staying here friendly smile fresh fruit nice hotel stayed here front desk
Selected filters
Reviewed June 21, 2021 via mobile

Our room was clean and there many ways the staff was working to keep things safe. For example, the staff served all breakfast foods that were not prepackaged. They also wore masks and had rooms marked when they were clean and indicated that there was no entry since it had been cleaned. Cost was not too bad either.

Room tip: Large parking lot and easy access
Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Shannon Johnston, Guest Services / Front Office at Hampton Inn O'Fallon, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2021

Thank you!

Reviewed May 26, 2021

Rooms were larger than most and plenty of parking. Our only issue was the previous occupants meal was left in the room fridge. The room was sealed and smelled clean but finding food was a concern for how clean the room really was. Other than that, the staff were friendly and our 3 night stay was great.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Shannon Johnston, Guest Services / Front Office at Hampton Inn O'Fallon, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2021

Thank you for the review. We have addressed the issue with our team.

Reviewed May 17, 2021

Very clean and accommodating. Extremely friendly service. My room was very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was great! I can't tell you the last time I actually had real food since the Covid. A+ All across the board. We did experience a very rude guest who played heavy metal at 6/7am but it was resolved. I didn't get much sleep myself but the bed was super comfy!!!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Shannon Johnston, Guest Services / Front Office at Hampton Inn O'Fallon, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2021

Thank you for letting us know! We hope to see you again!

Reviewed May 14, 2021 via mobile

What an excellent example example of what a ultimate property should be! Jasmine greeted us when we checked in. Her excitement with her greeting as we came through the door was unlike any I have received I have seen in a few years. I am a Diamond member and stay at a lot of these properties across the country and she could be used as a training example! The hotel was clean comfortable and a place I will stay again. Well done to the manager and staff if this hotel!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Shannon Johnston, Guest Services / Front Office at Hampton Inn O'Fallon, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2021

Thank you so much! Our team enjoys welcoming and assisting our guests.

Reviewed May 6, 2021

I needed a quite environment to rest,and relax with peaceful atmosphere. After spending countless nights at hospital with my 24 month old daughter battling for her life. She was finally released and I needed rest. Hotel listened and catered to my needs. HUGE Thank you front desk staff

Date of stay: April 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Shannon Johnston, Guest Services / Front Office at Hampton Inn O'Fallon, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2021

We are so glad she was released from the hospital, and that we could be there for you!