Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$134
Hotels.com
Expedia.comUS$134
PricelineUS$134
Fairfield InnUS$134
Orbitz.comUS$134
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 15, 2021

We enjoyed an evening at this newer property. Indoor pool was clean and room was well maintained. My wife loved the updated bathroom with large walk in shower. Bed was super cozy! Entire team was friendly and helpful from Jackie at check-in to Noreen at check-out it was a great stay. Very convenient to many restaurants and shopping. Will be staying again for sure!

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank nathan e
Noreen Sheridan, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites O’Fallon, IL, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2021

Thank you so much for taking time to review the hotel and your kind words - we truly appreciate it! Take care and we can't wait to welcome you back!

Noreen

Reviewed December 30, 2020 via mobile

My husband and I spent 12/29-12/30 at this hotel. We had an excellent experience. It is a new modern hotel with all new furnishings. We loved the very large TV in the room. You can use your Netflix and Amazon Video account to watch TV which is nice. It also had a large shower. The room was very clean. The hotel entrance had a nice canopy which came in handy on a rainy day.
Both front desk women were friendly, knowledgeable and made us feel welcome. We would definitely return to this hotel.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank LindaofKC
Management response:Responded March 4, 2021

We sincerely appreciate it and hope we have the chance to welcome you back to our property!

Reviewed December 30, 2020

I was very impressed with this hotel. It is very clean and the staff is friendly. I have not seen a nicer hotel at the rates offered. I cannot think of one thing that I would have changed. I highly recommend this hotel. Excellent experience!

Date of stay: December 2020
2  Thank pameladluker
Management response:Responded March 4, 2021

Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to write such a wonderful review! We sincerely appreciate it and hope we have the chance to welcome you back in the near future. Until then, safe travels,

Reviewed November 9, 2020

We went to visit family at Scott Air Force Base. We decided to try the new Fairfield Inn and Suites. We are really glad that we did. Noreen the GM treated us like family. She and her staff catered to our every need. The hotel is brand new and beautiful. Love the walk in showers. I own a hotel and am steering you straight when I say these guys get it right.

Date of stay: November 2020
Management response:Responded March 4, 2021

Sorry I'm so late responding to your wonderful review! We sincerely appreciate your staying with us and sharing your experience. Until we get to welcome you back through our doors, stay happy, healthy and safe travels!

Reviewed October 27, 2020 via mobile

We had a great stay. It is Super clean! We had good hospitality by all staff we encountered! They seemed true my glad to see us. The bar had a good selection of wine and cocktails. The fitness area is over the top setup!

Date of stay: October 2020
Management response:Responded March 4, 2021

So sorry we never got around to saying thank you for the wonderful review - we appreciate your staying with us and your kind words.
We sincerely hope we have the chance to welcome you back to our property and until then, safe travels!