Lowest prices for your stay
US$64
US$59
View deal
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Priceline
WyndhamUS$59
FindHotelUS$64
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 29, 2021 via mobile

We have always stayed at La quinta in the past. Beware the only have 30% of cleaning staff and our at 100% occupancy. Bathroom was filthy, toilet loose, base board missing, light bulbs broken liked smashed not just burned out. Really disappointed but the struggle is real for staff. Just an fyi.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed May 21, 2021

Having booked 9 nights for that price, I expected at least clean working rooms. To start, the hallway was not vacuumed and had crumbs and chips all over it. First room the toilet was clogged and used, and there was a cookie lodged in the air conditioner vent. On top of that, I looked in the shower and thought to myself that I might need shower shoes because there was no way that was clean. We immediately switched to another room which had used towels hanging behind the door. Needless to say, the next step was to cancel the reservation all together and find a clean working hotel. I will say the lady working the desk was very kind and helpful through the issues, but their upkeep at this hotel is nonexistent. Don't waste your time, and just book somewhere else.

Date of stay: May 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed April 28, 2021

This was perhaps the worst hotel stay of my life. The hotel website promised a breakfast each morning, and there never was anything between 6am and 10am. I get that it's COVID times, but at least take that promise off your website. Even the coffee was out most of the time. Several people who checked in at the same time as me had gotten turned away because their reservations were not found, despite them having confirmation numbers. I was on the first floor so this didn't affect me, but the elevator was broken. In my room, there were traces of bed bug droppings on my bed and I'd wake up with my ankles feeling itchy. Finally, I didn't get much sleep as my room was on the first floor, and because the walls are paper-thin, you could hear everyone talking as they came in. It didn't help either that it felt like the evening front desk staff were practicing their Bingo voices every night.

Reviewed April 21, 2021

Place was dirty, dusty, had crumbs everywhere. Elevator doesn’t work. And staff WONT hang up their cell phones to assist you- but don’t worry you can yell over their speaker phone convo and they may point you in the right direction

Reviewed April 18, 2021 via mobile

My boys and I stayed here for a baseball tournament near by. The lobby is nice but our room was gross! We tried checking in at 5:30 pm but was told our room was not ready. When we got checked in the elevator did not work we were on the 3rd floor. We had no towels/wash clothes the carpet was disgusting the alarm clock was covered in something gross and to top it off the coffee maker was covered in something sticky and had a bug in the water compartment. My neighbor had a huge he in the bathroom wall.

Trip type: Travelled with family