Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline
Agoda.comUS$59
Trip.comUS$65
getaroom.comUS$59
ZenHotels.comUS$66
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 30, 2021

We reserved same day online during a long road trip. There was a woman waiting in the lobby with a confirmed reservation through a third party that the hotel could not find. Don't expect help if you reserve third party! The front desk staff was less than helpful to her and was rude to us. Our check in process was interrupted twice while they provided extra services to someone they knew well who walked in from outside. There were people sitting in cars in the parking lot and vehicles suspiciously parking and meeting others in an isolated corner of the rear lot, making me feel less than safe. The hotel room and public areas of the hotel were filthly. The elevator was dirty and did not operate well and the hallways appeared as if they had not been vacuumed for weeks. The room was worse. We always check for bedbugs and did not find any signs of them, but in the process discovered stains on the sheets and pillowcases. The shower was so dirty that we elected to skip using it. Room was overall run down. Walls were thin and halls were noisy. No breakfast was available as advertised. Other hotels on our trip have found safe ways to provide breakfast options, so COVID is not a valid excuse. In the morning, there was no coffee in the lobby and when we asked, we were told that the coffee machine was broken. It was miraculously available after new staff arrived. The only positive was the very nice guy who checked us out. When he asked about my stay, I couldn't do anything other than say "it was ok" because I can only imagine what he hears. He looked at me with a look of relief, which I can fully understand. We stay at La Quinta as a go-to chain and have never had such a poor experience. It will be difficult to re-establish trust in this chain again after this experience.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 29, 2021 via mobile

We have always stayed at La quinta in the past. Beware the only have 30% of cleaning staff and our at 100% occupancy. Bathroom was filthy, toilet loose, base board missing, light bulbs broken liked smashed not just burned out. Really disappointed but the struggle is real for staff. Just an fyi.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed May 21, 2021

Having booked 9 nights for that price, I expected at least clean working rooms. To start, the hallway was not vacuumed and had crumbs and chips all over it. First room the toilet was clogged and used, and there was a cookie lodged in the air conditioner vent. On top of that, I looked in the shower and thought to myself that I might need shower shoes because there was no way that was clean. We immediately switched to another room which had used towels hanging behind the door. Needless to say, the next step was to cancel the reservation all together and find a clean working hotel. I will say the lady working the desk was very kind and helpful through the issues, but their upkeep at this hotel is nonexistent. Don't waste your time, and just book somewhere else.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed April 28, 2021

This was perhaps the worst hotel stay of my life. The hotel website promised a breakfast each morning, and there never was anything between 6am and 10am. I get that it's COVID times, but at least take that promise off your website. Even the coffee was out most of the time. Several people who checked in at the same time as me had gotten turned away because their reservations were not found, despite them having confirmation numbers. I was on the first floor so this didn't affect me, but the elevator was broken. In my room, there were traces of bed bug droppings on my bed and I'd wake up with my ankles feeling itchy. Finally, I didn't get much sleep as my room was on the first floor, and because the walls are paper-thin, you could hear everyone talking as they came in. It didn't help either that it felt like the evening front desk staff were practicing their Bingo voices every night.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed April 21, 2021

Place was dirty, dusty, had crumbs everywhere. Elevator doesn’t work. And staff WONT hang up their cell phones to assist you- but don’t worry you can yell over their speaker phone convo and they may point you in the right direction

Date of stay: April 2021