Lowest prices for your stay
US$114
View deal
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
All reviews room was clean late at night bathroom floor great stay other hotels dana linens dust
Selected filters
Reviewed May 6, 2021

Dre at the front desk went above and beyond for me. I was able to book this extended stay that helped me be so much closer for work and more in my element. She allowed me to check in early to help me get some sleep since I am a night nurse. This place is already 110% better and well worth the stay. Thank you...

Date of stay: May 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
ESA GM, General Manager at Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review of Extended Stay America. We appreciate you taking time to share your experience with other travelers. Our team will be pleased to know they had a role in making your stay with us a memorable one. Thank you for allowing us to be of service. We hope to have the pleasure of doing so again soon.

Reviewed November 17, 2020 via mobile

Great stay! Everything is clean, working and well maintained. All of the stuff have been extremely friendly including Dre who checked me in.

Lots of grass and open area for my dog. Exterior is also well maintained and safety has not been a concern at all, even late at night.

Thank you!

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
iResponze Alerts, Agency / Consultant at Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2020

Stephen, it was a pleasure to read your five-star review of Extended Stay America. We are thrilled you and your furry friend had a comfortable stay at our well-maintained hotel and that our friendly associates assisted you very well. We value your comments and invite you to revisit us.

Reviewed October 21, 2020 via mobile

I’ve been staying at the extended stay for about 3 weeks now, the manager has always been so helpful and so respectful! If I had to recommend anyone to stay here I would tell them about this hotel. They are very clean and all the employees are very respectful also. I love love love the manager anytime she can help she always has. She’s never disappointed me and neither has the service here!

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
iResponze Alerts, Agency / Consultant at Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2020

Keeley, it is a pleasure to read your kind comments about your experience so far. We are thrilled to know our warm hospitality and clean suites have made your stay very comfortable and enjoyable. We will share your praises with our team. Thank you for recommending Extended Stay America to others.

Reviewed August 4, 2020 via mobile

At first glance all was good. There was a piece of cereal behind the door. No big deal. But then much later, after we’d settled in I spotted a large wad of hair at the shower drain. I still gag at the thought.

Date of stay: July 2020
iResponze Alerts, Agency / Consultant at Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2020

Thank you for being our guest. We are sorry for the cleanliness issue you encountered in your room and regret the inconvenience caused. Your feedback has been discussed with our housekeeping team, and we have asked them to be more diligent going forward. Please revisit us so we can provide you with a better experience.

Reviewed May 3, 2020

I had a clean room, a comfortable bed. The check-in was efficient and friendly. I was disappointed that the Grab & Go Breakfast was not available, as I have received at other hotels. The hotel was well kept.

Date of stay: May 2020
2  Thank Michael C
iResponze A, Manager at Extended Stay America - St. Louis - O' Fallon, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2020

Thank you for being our guest and for posting your review. We are glad you had a seamless check-in experience and that you liked your comfortable room. Thank you again for your review, and we hope you will choose Extended Stay America again.